Random good picture Not show
2. The speediest succor might avail to the preservation of his life.
3. I imagined myself traveling the world, giving succor wherever there was pain and suffering.
4. An other big succor truck is helping.
5. I had the fortune to succor.
6. I have learned to succor the unfortunate.
7. They were busy providing succor to the injured.
8. He who in adversity would have succor, let him be generous while he rests secure. (Saki, British writer.
9. The system could provide one or several accident succor protocols in on - site accident interact ively.
10. At the same time, rural medical succor system is implemented.
11. Anchor - Succor in extremity and the Christian symbol of hope.
12. He has come hundreds of miles to succor him, when he heard of his friend's misfortune!
13. In two short hours we may look for succor from Webb.
14. Civil action is the key to the judicial succor for medium - small investors.
15. We could succor Malta.
16. Succor started right away.
17. He was so much in need of succor, so totally alone.
18. A president needs substantive advice, but he also requires emotional succor.
19. Based on temporal data, whereafter, the article lays stress on the realization details of route analyzing, which offers assistant decision-making for user's travel, freightage and emergent succor.
20. Conclusions Attaching importance to lash-up nursing management before disaster is beneficial to the succor of common health accidents.
21. So sometimes the traveler is asked whence will come their succor.
22. He will ransack sea and land to feed them: He will send every angel out of heaven to succor them if their distress requires it.
23. Evacuation is an important the study of seismic emergency and succor.
24. It was Indian's empire capital, is located in the southern Peru succor.
24. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. Objective: Methods are discussed to safeguard health of international medical - team member in succor.
26. It evidently pained his vanity to be beholden to the orphan for succor.
More similar words: succeed in, successfully, according, accord with, according to, in accordance with, such, suck, such as, accompany, account, tobacco, cor, account for, cord, core, corn, accommodate, accounting, score, scorn, on account of, rancor, record, decorum, accomplishment, decorate, corridor, accomplishments, accountability.