Random good picture Not show
1. The mistletoe plant is a parasite on trees.
2. These flies carry a dangerous parasite.
3. I don't want to be a parasite. I must earn my own way in life.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. One of the ways the parasite spreads is through fecal matter.
5. The parasite would not live to see its success.
6. It looked like any other parasite.
7. But the parasite had multiplied explosively in his blood.
8. Parasite or passenger, I am travelling there with him.
9. Gyrodactylus I have probably seen this skin fluke parasite on more fish in my laboratory studies than any other pathogen.
10. Screening for the parasite should be part of the investigative procedures in children with chronic diarrhoea.
11. In its life cycle the parasite exists in two forms or stages: cysts and trophozoites.
12. As long as he could avoid this seasonal parasite, he would live forever.
13. The parasite has been nurtured by abject poverty, intermittent political chaos and, some charge, international indifference.
14. Not a parasite Overall assessment: Full marks for background, education, appearance.
15. More often than not, the parasite develops a resistance to drugs and suitable alternatives are not easy to find.
16. The well developed buccal capsule of the adult parasite is prominent as is the bursa of the male.
17. The parasite, originating in human fecal matter, in turn causes diarrhea, fatigue, loss of appetite and cramps.
18. It is an obligate parasite with a complex life cycle.
19. The older drugs didn't deal effectively with the malaria parasite.
20. The disease, causing extreme stomach upsets, is caused by a waterborne parasite.
21. Giardia infection can be diagnosed by looking for the parasite in the stools.
22. Both humoral and cellular immune responses are important in clearing the parasite and providing immunity.
23. Because of the peculiar natural history of these hosts, the relative importance of horizontal and vertical transmission differs among parasite species.
24. The argument that acquired immunity may bias the measurement of parasite resistance or limit the progression of those parasites deserves comment.
25. The problem for the cockerel is that the higher his level of testosterone, the greater his parasite infestation.
26. The Government wants to control the spread of the varroa mite, a parasite which can weaken and eventually kill bees.
27. Hyperplasia is in fact initiated by the fish itself as a protective mechanism in response to hostile water conditions or parasite infestations.
28. Stage by stage, the whole complex life cycle of the parasite was worked out.
29. This may be a result of having received a lesser dose of malaria parasite, he said.
30. In agreement with our findings, they showed that the rat intestine secreted fluid on day 5 after parasite administration.
More similar words: as far as, in so far as, harassment, site, as it is, as it were, parade, paragon, comparable, paralysis, reparation, separation, trash, crash, phrase, cameras, Arab, contrast, sit, garage, as is, as if, contrast to, by contrast, far and away, embarrassed, sit on, aside, sit up, Asian.