Random good picture Not show
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
16. Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness.
17. The slave fearlessly lammed into his master.
18. English is not easy to master.
19. The servant attends on his master.
20. With careful training, a dog will obey its master completely.
21. The cruel master beat his slaves mercilessly with a whip.
22. The puppy was fawning on its master.
23. The master left his money with a trusty servant.
24. Oliver went up to the master, with his bowl in his hand. He felt very frightened, but also desperate with hunger.
25. He is a master at circumlocution.
27. The love of their country is with them only a mode of flattering its master; as soon as they think that master can no longer hear, they speak of everything with a frankness which is the more startling because those who listen to it become responsible.
28. The teacher told his students to answer up when the master came.
29. To follow the arrangement of fate is human; the master of his own fate is strong; not strong-minded is blindly, think thrice before acting is the wise man.
30. New copies of the form can be duplicated from a master copy.
More similar words: eastern, disaster, eastern europe, haste, taste of, toothpaste, poster, foster, sister, oyster, flabbergasted, bolster, western, mystery, austere, monster, cluster, sinister, minister, youngster, hysteria, register, yesterday, yesteryear, posterity, hysterics, hysterical, administer, mysterious, filibuster.