Random good picture Not show
1. The church was austere and simple.
2. Her father is a very austere man.
3. The room was furnished in austere style.
4. Grandfather was an austere man, very strict with his children.
5. The courtroom was a large dark chamber, an austere place.
6. We led an austere life in the mountain.
7. Cuthbert led an austere life of prayer and solitude.
8. He is austere and grave in deportment.
9. My father was a distant, austere man.
10. He was a tall, austere, forbidding figure.
11. The life of the troops was still comparatively austere.
12. The designs were pure, austere and coldly beautiful.
13. His way of life is rather austere.
14. Their clothes were always austere.
15. This work is in austere counterpoint to that of Gaudi.
16. He was a man of austere habits, in marked contrast to his more flamboyant wife.
17. I found her a rather austere, distant, somewhat cold person.
18. The people are still leading an austere life in the mountains.
19. The speaker advocated a less austere observance of the sabbath.
20. In her own home, she replaced austere minimalism with cosy warmth and colour.
21. An austere man of unquestioned moral rectitude, Nava inspired deep devotion in those who worked for him.
22. The room was austere, nearly barren of furniture or decoration.
23. The speaker advocated a less austere observance of the Sabbath.
24. He later developed austere personal habits, his brother recalled.
25. The result is impressive but awfully stern and austere.sentencedict.com/austere.html
26. To the outward eye he was austere, even bleak.
27. Both men in repose looked austere and even severe.
28. The crematorium chapel was cold and austere.
29. He ended up buying this austere Cistercian monastery, which he had taken apart and shipped to San Francisco.
30. Thinking of the austere rations back in Britain, Constance was uneasy at such luxury.
More similar words: cluster, filibuster, stereotype, interested, exhaust, sustenance, poster, oyster, foster, western, monster, eastern, bolster, interest, sheltered, disaster, youngster, sinister, register, minister, hysteria, yesterday, interfere, shattered, mysterious, administer, hysterical, boisterous, interfere in, cholesterol.