Random good picture Not show
1. The church was austere and simple.
2. Grandfather was an austere man, very strict with his children.
3. Her father is a very austere man.
4. The courtroom was a large dark chamber, an austere place.
5. The room was furnished in austere style.
6. This work is in austere counterpoint to that of Gaudi.
7. We led an austere life in the mountain.
8. Cuthbert led an austere life of prayer and solitude.
9. He is austere and grave in deportment.
10. He was a man of austere habits, in marked contrast to his more flamboyant wife.
11. I found her a rather austere, distant, somewhat cold person.
12. My father was a distant, austere man.
13. He was a tall, austere, forbidding figure.
14. The people are still leading an austere life in the mountains.
15. The speaker advocated a less austere observance of the sabbath.
16. The life of the troops was still comparatively austere.
17. In her own home, she replaced austere minimalism with cosy warmth and colour.
18. The designs were pure,[sentencedict.com] austere and coldly beautiful.
19. An austere man of unquestioned moral rectitude, Nava inspired deep devotion in those who worked for him.
20. His way of life is rather austere.
21. The room was austere, nearly barren of furniture or decoration.
22. The speaker advocated a less austere observance of the Sabbath.
23. He ended up buying this austere Cistercian monastery, which he had taken apart and shipped to San Francisco.
24. Thinking of the austere rations back in Britain, Constance was uneasy at such luxury.
25. He later developed austere personal habits, his brother recalled.sentencedict.com/austere.html
26. In fact the narrator's language is positively austere as he tries to minimize our sense of recapitulation.
27. Life may be regarded as an austere struggle, blighted by fate, where only the rich and the lucky fare well.
28. Students ate in an austere hall built by New England Puritans.
29. Others portrayed his austere demeanour and mirthless, rumbling laugh in a more sinister light.
30. August was reserved for Henderson House, where Grandmother Robinson presided with austere benevolence.
More similar words: cluster, filibuster, stereotype, interested, exhaust, sustenance, poster, oyster, foster, western, monster, eastern, bolster, interest, sheltered, disaster, youngster, sinister, register, minister, hysteria, yesterday, interfere, shattered, mysterious, administer, hysterical, boisterous, interfere in, cholesterol.