Random good picture Not show
1. They had a big jubilee to celebrate the victory.
2. The company is celebrating its golden jubilee.
3. The college celebrated its silver jubilee last year.
4. The Chinese people celebrated the golden jubilee of the founding of their People's Republic on October 1st,1999.
5. The local hospital will be celebrating its golden jubilee on Thursday.
6. There'd been a murder on jubilee Road.
7. Jubilee 2000 remove the barrier of international debt.
8. Come along and celebrate our Silver Jubilee in 1992!
9. To celebrate its jubilee, the club is holding a top quality weekend tournament at the Walsall Polytechnic Campus on April 18-20.
10. To have one lone voice attacking royalty in Jubilee week seemed perfectly fair.
11. In 1968, the diamond Jubilee came and went without celebration for fear of a financial loss!
12. On October 10, 1986, the silver jubilee of the parish was celebrated.
13. As Jubilee 2000 draws to a close next month, climate change has been mooted as a possible successor issue.
14. Travel in our Silver Jubilee year and enjoy the freedom of the Railway when you buy an All-line ticket.
15. The Jubilee 2000 campaign, which officially ended last week, has been an extraordinary achievement.
16. On the year of jubilee all slaves are freed, all debts are cancelled and the land lies fallow.
17. She arrived in St Ives to celebrate the Queen's Silver Jubilee.
18. We want to make her a presentation to celebrate her jubilee.
19. He had a polished wooden peg that went tap-tapping every Tuesday night along jubilee Road.
20. It will be the largest gathering of warships since the Jubilee Review of 1977.
21. You keep putting your ear to the ground,(http://sentencedict.com) waiting to hear that Warrior jubilee train.
22. Their publication last week, Island Mentality, makes for painful reading for all Jubilee 2000's fellow travellers.
23. That deadline is fast approaching, and from the end of December Jubilee 2000 will be no more.
24. Bernard Woods at the conclusion of the concelebrated Mass to mark the silver jubilee of his ordination.
25. The 73-year-old Bishop was ordained in February, 1969, shortly before the silver jubilee of his becoming a priest.
26. A Metropolitan train roared up non-stop to Wembley Park and a slower Jubilee passed it, stopping at the platform below.
27. The image of his face flashed past and together with it all the days of early summer, Jubilee summer.
28. The highlight of Gibson's later years was the Polyethylenes 1933-83 golden jubilee conference in London in June 1983.
29. A representation of this picture was incorporated in the 1984 design, the silver jubilee of well-dressing in Dore.
30. It had all seemed part of the wonder: that it should have happened just this Jubilee summer.
More similar words: jubilant, solubility, mobile, automobile, mobile phone, upwardly mobile, pubic, rub it in, dubious, rubicund, ubiquity, flee, glee, dubiously, galileo galilei, sleek, fleet, melee, leeway, sleep, ubiquitous, sleeve, fleece, sleepy, fleecy, leeward, go to sleep, fall asleep, leeuwenhoek, bill.