Random good picture Not show
1. As he wrote the commissary in 1752, he had no ambition to Presbyterianize the colony.
2. The commissary general in charge of the prosecution, Firenzuola, apparently admitted that he did not consider the Copernican system unacceptable.
3. A special commissary, Egidius, was sent by the pope to keep an eye on Conrad.
4. Yes, I was the commissary in charge of activities.
5. I was the class commissary in charge of studies.
6. Yes. I was the class commissary in charge of studies.
7. During my study is well, I have been commissary in charge of studies and class monitor.
8. Yes. I was the class commissary in charge of studies ( recreational activities, physical culture, labour ).
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. Commissary wagons with torn canvas covers rocked through the ruts.
10. I was the class commissary in charge of studies ( recreational activities, physical culture, labour ).
11. Sophomore year: Commissary in charge of organization of the League branch of the class.
12. Ding - ling was a commissary of the authors turning to revolutionary asceticism.
13. The lead reader on the platform is our commissary in charge of studies.
14. Identification card commissary and exchange privileges for Medal of Honor recipients and their eligible dependents.
15. The salads and sandwiches are prepared at a central commissary.
16. Eventually, the sole military person on the base was a junior lieutenant recruited as commissary officer.
17. An Anglican diocesan court presided over by a bishop's chancellor or commissary.
18. Saturday night there was a live auction that included a holiday dinner party commissary in Burbank.
19. These problems, professor Su does not say, so does commissary Hu.
20. He directed his course towards the faubourg Saint-Marceau and asked at the first shop he came to where he could find a commissary of police.
21. The day before the flight, six attendants, including Airman Fauci, met at the Andrews base commissary at 8 a.m. in their green, one-piece flight suits to shop for supplies.
22. Cochairman of Student council , General Secretary of Student council, Commissary in charge of entertainment . In college.
23. Contrarily, if you are a completist, and consider yourself always right, then you only can become a distribution commissary and can't be a excellent leader .
24. The experiment ended badly when too many members contributed nothing but sauerkraut to the commissary.
More similar words: commission, commissioned, commissioner, necessary, unnecessary, dismissal, commiserate, missionary, commit, adversary, anniversary, committed, committee, committal, commitment, amiss, renaissance, remiss, dissatisfied, missile, mission, missing, dismiss, misspend, emission, reconnaissance, admission, permission, select committee, permissible.