Random good picture Not show
1. Cashew nuts are rich in carbohydrate.
2. Athletes usually eat a high carbohydrate diet.
3. After a workout, he has a carbohydrate replacement drink, a diet fuel bar and 12 more supplements.
4. Research has proved that we can eat more carbohydrate calories than fat calories and still lose weight!
5. Carbohydrate replenishment Your body is most amenable to replenishing muscle glycogen in those first few hours after exercising.
6. During these final stages host enzymes attach carbohydrate groups to certain viral proteins, converting them into glycoproteins.
7. Another difficulty with carbohydrate food is that it is often over-refined.
8. In extreme conditions where very little carbohydrate or fat is eaten, any protein intake can also be used as fuel.
9. This is the carbohydrate stodge we were warned about in the Kylie article.
10. This is because the body uses carbohydrate calories in a different way from fat calories.
11. It is especially important not to reduce the carbohydrate content of the diet.
12. We stressed the importance of including carbohydrate, protein, fat,(sentencedict.com/carbohydrate.html) vitamins and minerals in every meal.
13. Some books and magazine articles recommend a low carbohydrate diet while others stress the importance of a diet low in fat.
14. Each protein and carbohydrate gram you eat contains 4 calories.
15. It also plays an important role in lipid, carbohydrate, and protein metabolism of adults.
16. Fill up on potatoes, bread and pasta, which are high in carbohydrate and low in fat.
17. If you eat a variety of food, protein and carbohydrate will balance out over a week.
18. Having said that, the majority of calories within any of my diets will be from carbohydrate foods.
19. I prepared a diet as free from fat as possible yet incorporating protein, carbohydrate, vitamins and minerals.
20. Added to this is the recent discovery of the effect on the body of fat calories compared with carbohydrate calories.
21. This factor is taken into account in giving the calorie values of carbohydrate foods.
22. A diet rich in fibre tends also to be low in fat content because carbohydrate foods provide many of the calories.
23. Carbohydrate foods - it used to be thought all carbohydrate foods - do indeed have a tendency to produce a rebound hunger.
24. As you can see, the main mistake people make with carbohydrate is to use too much fat with it.
25. Typically in these cases, sodium chloride has been substituted for powdered lactose or other carbohydrate.
26. The ideal type of diet to be following is, therefore, one that is high in carbohydrate and low in fat.
27. Since then, scientists have proved that fat calories are much more fattening than carbohydrate calories.
28. You can see why it is easy to be muddled about carbohydrate.
29. More recent research has shown that it is only some carbohydrate foods which cause this problem, not all of them.
30. For the non-obese patients, simply reducing the intake of refined carbohydrate may control the diabetes for a time at least.
More similar words: carbon, rate, operate, generate, decorate, accurate, strategy, desperate, cooperate, at any rate, moderate, tolerate, strategic, corporate, integrate, elaborate, frustrate, illustrate, accelerate, incorporate, accurately, integrated, desperately, inveterate, demonstrate, concentrate, cooperate with, deliberately, marble, nearby.