Random good picture Not show
1. Rents are individually negotiated between landlord and tenant.
2. The cruel landlord would bate him no rent.
3. I owe the landlord one hundred dollars.
4. The landlord has put the rent up again.
5. The landlord gave notice of the termination of tenancy.
6. They took their landlord to court for breaking the contract.
7. The landlord had let the building fall into decay .
8. The landlord had promised to redecorate the bedrooms before we moved in.
9. The landlord made the farmhands work from morning till night.
10. The house has an absentee landlord , who visits the property once a year.
11. We are not dou landlord, lost, gave up to lose but joy beans.
12. Their landlord has threatened to send in the bailiffs if they don't pay their rent.
13. The landlord came around to collect the month's rent.
14. The landlord was willing to accept us as tenants.
15. The landlord is doing my apartment over.
16. He finally came to an arrangement with his landlord.
17. He left the army and became a pub landlord.
18. The landlord bled them dry for their flat.
19. He was in an argument with his landlord downstairs.
20. had only one grouch against the landlord.
21. The landlord refused to renew his lease .
21. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. He was square with his landlord.
23. His landlord gave him two months' notice to quit.
24. His landlord owns 5000 acres.
25. The landlord gave us a drink on the house.
26. The landlord provides board and lodging .
27. The landlord has dispossessed the old tenement building.
28. The landlord enforced his right to enter the property.
29. He is the landlord of this pub.
30. The pub is said to be haunted by the ghost of a former landlord.