Random good picture Not show
(2) You should exercise extra vigilance about locking your car properly.
(3) The birds cannot afford to relax their vigilance against predators.
(4) We shouldn't relax our vigilance at any time.
(5) Drugs are a problem that requires constant vigilance.
(6) Never relax your vigilance while you live in peace.
(7) Police urged continued vigilance in the fight against crime.
(8) We must maintain keen vigilance at all time.
(9) She stressed the need for constant vigilance.
(10) Guaranteeing the safety of students requires continued vigilance on the part of teachers.
(11) Our vigilance never languished.
(12) You cannot afford to relax your vigilance for a moment.
(13) We sighed with relief, congratulating our-selves on our vigilance.
(14) People like the station commander kept on about vigilance.
(15) This property is sometimes called vigilance.
(16) And in this situation, such vigilance was called for. Sentencedict.com
(17) This is the time for vigilance.
(18) But Jackie Tiptoe managed to evade her vigilance.
(19) I had my routines: constant vigilance, my antidote to the sin of sleeping and the undomesticated world of dreams.
(20) Here is another example of the need for vigilance when assessing usually well-intentioned accounts of distress.
(21) Nevertheless, extreme vigilance and monitoring are still needed each time a new product is sanctioned for release into the environment.
(22) And it would be impossible to provide constant vigilance at future exhibitions.
(23) The police said that it was thanks to the vigilance of a neighbour that the fire was discovered before it could spread.
(24) In his concentration on the job in hand, John allowed his normal vigilance to slip.
(25) Better have no war for a thousand days than slacken your vigilance for one day.
(26) Since Blue is only one man, he realizes that constant vigilance is not expected of him.
(27) No sulphur deficiency has yet been detected as a result of falling atmospheric levels but there is a need for continued vigilance.
(28) The implication is that males need maintain high levels of vigilance only when in nuptial plumage.
(29) The profession was extremely hard to break into and to maintain a very low weight required constant vigilance and self-discipline.
(30) Once they lose those bright feathers they can afford to relax their vigilance.
More similar words: vigilant, vigil, glance, balance, parlance, balanced, petulance, ambulance, on balance, freelance, balance of, nonchalance, surveillance, glance through, hang in the balance, jubilant, philander, philanthropic, philanthropist, melancholy, carte blanche, dance, cancer, cancel, dancer, stance, france, nuance, chance, enhance.