Random good picture Not show
1) The floods caused a landslide.
2) His party won a landslide victory in the elections.
3) He won last month's presidential election by a landslide.
4) A seven-year-old boy was found dead after a landslide engulfed a block of flats.
5) The National League for Democracy pulled off a landslide victory.
6) The SNP candidate won by a landslide .
7) The house was buried beneath a landslide.
8) She was expected to win by a landslide.
9) The National Party won by a landslide.
10) polls forecast a Conservative landslide.
11) The village was destroyed by a landslide.
12) The railroad was blocked by a landslide.
13) Nobody predicted such an electoral landslide.
14) The NLD won a landslide victory in the elections five months ago.
15) The opinion polls are predicting a Liberal landslide in next week's election.
16) After the landslide,[http://sentencedict.com/landslide.html] volunteers worked in relays to rescue people buried under the rubble.
17) Few would have dared to predict such a landslide victory.
18) The newspapers were predicting a landslide for Thatcher.
19) Few people had expected Labour's landslide victory in 1945.
20) Miss Vicki won by a landslide!
21) The 1993 parliamentary elections resulted in a conservative landslide.
22) Lang won by a landslide.
23) He was re-elected in 1984 by a landslide.
24) Instead, Nu scored a landslide victory, winning 159 seats to the 41 the Stable group secured.
25) Her son Rajiv wins a sympathetic landslide in an election.
26) The road was blocked after that, a landslide or something.
27) Many Republicans were thrown off balance by the Democrats' landslide at the polls.
28) The polls were predicting that Labour would win a landslide victory .
29) If this had been a plebiscite, we would have won in a landslide.
30) They are two points behind Portadown and would need to beat City of Derry by a landslide in their final match.