Random good picture Not show
1. He dropped his briefcase on a chair.
2. He packed a briefcase with what might be required.
3. I should not leave my briefcase and camera bag unguarded.
4. She snatched up her briefcase and flicked it open.
5. The beautifully made briefcase is a snip at ￡74.25.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. She always carries an umbrella in her briefcase.
7. In his haste to leave, he forgot his briefcase.
8. I left some important papers in my briefcase.
9. He unclasped his briefcase and took out his notes.
10. He closed his briefcase with a click.
11. He looked in his briefcase and found that report.
12. Her briefcase was stuffed full of papers.
13. He rifled through his briefcase and extracted a file.
14. He settled his briefcase comfortably in his lap.
15. The briefcase bulged with papers.
16. She withdrew a document from her briefcase.
17. He popped a letter out of his briefcase.
18. She snapped her briefcase shut.
19. My briefcase eventually fell to bits.
20. In his hurry to leave,(sentencedict.com) he forgot his briefcase.
21. The briefcase flopped onto the desk.
22. I left my briefcase at the top of the stairs.
23. Drag the icon for the document into the briefcase.
24. He doesn't conform to the usual stereotype of the businessman with a dark suit and briefcase.
25. The customs official rummaged through the contents of his briefcase.
26. He requested the old man to look after the briefcase.
27. He flung the door open and caught them stuffing a document back into a briefcase.
28. She kept the money hidden in a secret compartment in her briefcase.
29. He wore a torn suit and carried a battered briefcase.
30. I'll go on to the office and leave the briefcase, and meet you here afterwards.
More similar words: brief, in brief, briefly, grief, case, in case, in case of, in any case, in this case, a series of, in the case of, a case in point, a piece of cake, thief, die for, relief, belief, handkerchief, chief of state, commander in chief, chief executive, cask, cash, ease, base, phase, in cash, caste, cease, abase.