Similar words: microscope, scope, microscopically, telescope, cope, cope with, hope against hope, dose. Meaning: [kə'laɪdəskəʊp] n. 1. a complex pattern of constantly changing colors and shapes 2. an optical toy in a tube; it produces symmetrical patterns as bits of colored glass are reflected by mirrors.
Random good picture Not show
1. His paintings are a kaleidoscope of gorgeous colours.
2. The street bazaar was a kaleidoscope of colours, smells and sounds.
3. This city is a kaleidoscope of colours, smells, and sounds.
4. The bazaar was a kaleidoscope of strange sights and impressions.
5. A kaleidoscope of colour shifted behind her closed eyelids.
6. Further funds flow from the Kaleidoscope programme.
7. Keep your rough diamonds, your kaleidoscope, your mission, your connectors and your propaganda peddler-routing revolution.
8. Behind her closed lids, a kaleidoscope of flashing colours whirled giddily.
9. For Merrill the marriage service was a kaleidoscope of images seen at a distance because of her acute consciousness of Luke's presence.
10. That the twisting kaleidoscope, moves us all in turn.
11. The controls for Kaleidoscope are pretty straight forward.
12. I loved kaleidoscope when I was a kid.
13. At sunset the sky became a kaleidoscope of colors.
14. Tom was given a kaleidoscope on his birthday.
15. Turning the page here is like twisting a kaleidoscope.
15. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
16. Also I have found Oxford a kaleidoscope.
17. A kaleidoscope is an optical toy.
18. Sun and shadow made the landscape a kaleidoscope of color and pattern.
19. They responded with a kaleidoscope of emergency loan programs to a wide array of industries.
20. He swiftly dismissed the kaleidoscope of memory, oppressed by the urgent need of the present.
21. The Bozart Kaleidoscope Dollhouse designed by PMW Architects in 2001 was perhaps the coolest doll house ever.
22. The street was a kaleidoscope of colors, smells and sounds.
23. A kaleidoscope of puppets leads you through the magical realms of Lilliput and Brobdingnag!
24. Kate Kaleidoscope Allures children, Translucent in sunshine[sentencedict.com], Eidetic in the mind.
25. The normally sober menswear department is set to become a veritable kaleidoscope of colour this season.
26. This is most apparent in the precious opal which is capable of displaying a veritable kaleidoscope of colours.
27. Thick white clouds raced across the blue sky, casting a perpetual kaleidoscope of light and shade over the earth.
28. The rhythm of the cart, moving once more at a steady pace, rocked the kaleidoscope of memory.
29. The balsa tree bursts into bloom at sunset during Panama’s dry season, feeding a kaleidoscope of species.
30. This year's event featured an energy-efficient sphere clad in Waterford crystals, with 9,576 light-emitting diodes that generated a kaleidoscope of colors.
More similar words: microscope, scope, microscopically, telescope, cope, cope with, hope against hope, dose, kudos, oscillate, sleight, leisure, widow, paid off, leisurely, get rid of, idolize, corridor, antidote, be afraid of, cop, simple interest, copious, hard copy, cacophony, copiously, helicopter, cornucopia, photocopier, open.