Random good picture Not show
1) They were unable to gain admittance to the hall.
2) No admittance to unauthorized personnel.
3) No admittance keep out!
4) There is no admittance without a pass.
5) Gaining admittance to the club was no easy matter.
6) I was refused admittance to the house.
7) There is no admittance without a security pass.
8) The children battered away at the door for admittance.
9) He was refused admittance into the country.
10) The ticket will allow you admittance to the theatre.
11) We had not been able to gain admittance to the flat.
12) They were refused admittance.
13) I was refused admittance.
14) Hundreds of people were unable to gain admittance to the hall.
15) Those who gained admittance were fortunate.
16) No admittance except on business.
17) Known for her preaching,(http://sentencedict.com/admittance.html) Dinah Morris easily gains admittance to the prison in Stoniton when she asks to see Hetty.
18) In fact[Sentencedict.com], a Harvard spokesman confirmed her admittance only when asked directly.
19) Expecting the visitor to knock to gain admittance, the signalman walked towards the door to see what the visitor wanted.
20) Ber tern opened a door marked NO ADMITTANCE.
21) He was angry at being denied admittance.
22) On basis of derivation of equivalent admittance and impedance corresponding to E type and H type excitation to meander line, the transmission matrix of meander-line unit layer is constructed.
23) Backstage at the Brixton Academy two fans were kicked to the ground while attempting to gain admittance to the dressing room.
24) Only by acquiring knowledge in this needlessly arcane system could one gain admittance to the society of adepts.
25) She flicked her eyes to Steve standing on the porch terrace eagerly awaiting admittance to a house of horror.
26) Any revolutionary aspirations of the younger members are centred on gaining work and admittance to the mainstream of ordinary life.
27) Always remember to check carefully the identity of any caller whatsoever who wants to gain admittance to your home.
28) Parameters and are in fact dimensionless while and respectively exhibit impedance and admittance dimensions.
29) For parallel connection by ports of linear, time-invariant and initial slack multi-terminal networks, the effect on network transfer function is analyzed by using indefinite admittance matrix.
30) Due to any change in a power system network topology, it will cause a change in the admittance matrix.
More similar words: pittance, admit to, admitted, admit, committal, stance, distance, instance, substance, assistance, importance, reluctance, resistance, acceptance, for instance, acquaintance, happenstance, of importance, in the distance, circumstance, admin, admire, admired, badminton, admission, administer, admissible, admiration, readmission, acquittal.