Random good picture Not show
(2) Nothing happened to mar the old man's happiness.
(3) His handling of the crisis could make or mar his career.
(4) Mar Lodge has proved that even the most intransigent of ministers will begin to bend to public pressure.
(5) The Del Mar also needed more ceiling insulation, ventilation fans and dozens of new refrigerators and stoves.
(6) Two unsightly slush machines mar the ambience, and tacky little bowls of pretzels are strewn throughout.
(7) Del Mar is buying extra portable radios for emergency workers.
(8) Electricity cables and oil pipelines mar many of the world's most beautiful landscapes.
(9) Many experienced speakers mar their conversations as well as their orations with a profusion of ums and ers which distract attention.
(10) There was no incident of any kind to mar the journey until we ran into that ditch in Rodgers Field.
(11) Do these really mar our understanding of informative articles, aiming to make us wiser on equestrian subjects?
(12) Article Date: 07 Mar 2007 - 0:00 PST.
(13) Mar 14:46 The men seized Jesus and arrested him.
(14) Mar 2005: The CNC Roll Grinder started construction.
(15) Mar. 23. Warm Moonshine and stars.
(16) Don't allow a minor irritation in the workplace to mar your ambitions.
(17) I hope the fact that Louise isn't coming won't mar your enjoyment of the evening.
(18) He saved twelve lives when a pleasure boat capsized in heavy surf at Corona del Mar in California in June 1925.
(19) They moved softly through the wilderness like woodland birds, rarely remaining long enough in one locality to mar it.
(20) He eventually came to Madeira where Zarco gave him the large area of fertile land around Madalena do Mar.
(21) Ye shall not round the corners of your heads[sentencedict.com], neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard.
(22) During the rest of that day there was no other adventure to mar the peace of their journey.
(23) There were no walking wounded, no agonized hospital stays, no maimed pilots to mar the scene.
(24) Acid rain has caused such severe erosion of the Sierra del Mar that the entire mountainside could slide down on to Cubatoa.
(25) So a blind obstinate energy kept her constant in her refusal to allow any eventuality to mar her Love Affair.
(26) But, it's not until the sun sets, that the Mar Estang really comes into its own.
(27) In 1989, the port held a hearing to consider whether to raze the Del Mar.
(28) Joking apart, there are a few errors, mainly of pronunciation and transcription, that mar Chiaro's otherwise very readable book.
(29) She was a really generous girl, and allowed no further bitterness to mar their adieux.
(30) The journey culminates with a gathering of centre-left leaders at Vina del Mar, a Chilean beach resort.
More similar words: mark, march, market, marble, marine, mark off, mark out, mark up, markup, maroon, marred, martyr, marker, margin, remark, primary, married, landmark, mark down, grammar, markdown, summary, submarine, nightmare, supermarket, primarily, marketing, bum around, remarkable, marketplace.