Random good picture Not show
(3) He cheated her into marrying a rich married man.
(4) Nobody can prevent us/our getting married.
(5) I thought he would change after we got married.
(6) Don't miss her. She is a married woman.
(7) After a quick courtship they married.
(8) They married after a whirlwind romance.
(9) They were planning on getting married.
(10) I'm not ready for married life yet.
(11) Last time I married a swaying shadow.
(12) Is it true they're getting married?
(13) Are you married or single?
(14) I don't want to get married yet.
(15) Most married people fall out over money.
(16) Jim and I are getting married.
(17) He married his son to the actor's daughter.
(18) They were married in a civil ceremony in May.
(19) Judith is married with four children.
(20) The former option favours the married man.
(21) Is he married? --How should I know?
(22) How long have you been married? Sentencedict.com
(23) When I was your age I was already married.
(24) I heard a rumour that they are getting married.
(25) Dave amazed his friends by suddenly getting married.
(26) I tried to dissuade her from getting married.
(27) We have been married for 14 years.
(28) She is married with four children.
(29) They married at a late age.
(30) She eventually married her childhood sweetheart.