Random good picture Not show
1. He was last seen striding maniacally to the hotel reception.
2. His bulging eyes fixing her maniacally as he advanced, his hand on the gun at his belt.
3. He was maniacally obsessed with jealousy.
4. He went through periods of being maniacally childlike, popping out of closets to surprise people -- even jumping out of moving cars when taken off hospital grounds for brief visits home.
5. Children and young men compete for space, maniacally twiddling brightly colored controls on machines that are leftovers from another era.
6. And it harnesses and promotes information technology while maniacally censoring the Internet, rendering cyberspace just another outlet for propaganda.
7. If I over quoted then I will laugh maniacally all the way to the bank!
8. We want people who are maniacally focused on beating the markets, generating superior investment returns.
9. My tension level was so high that I was bound to sneeze or cough or groan or cackle maniacally.
10. Slowing down lets you become more efficient. You'll be able to focus – instead of rushing forwards maniacally – and you'll find that you actually get more done.
11. But then he realizes he's forgotten how to tear paper, throw paper, or laugh maniacally.
11. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
12. Cornered by cops on top of a burning oil tank, he laughs maniacally and shouts: "Made it, Ma!
13. What the Tamagotchi did well was allow the owner to role play as whatever kind of person he wished - kind and benevolent to maniacally evil.
14. I first became aware of its presence when I realized that the countercultural students I knew during that period were almost exclusively, if not maniacally, readers of science fiction.
15. took things easy at first - made small changes and audited the release process maniacally.
More similar words: maniac, mania, megalomania, insomniac, manifold, humanism, manifest, manifesto, manipulate, manipulating, comically, mechanical, manifestation, cynically, logically, typically, basically, radically, statically, ironically, physically, erratically, pathetically, practically, historically, cryptically, illogically, politically, drastically, fanatically.