Random good picture Not show
1. Our macroscopic world is precise; it is the domain of classical Newtonian physics.
2. The original macroscopic descriptions were reviewed to ensure that the available slides represented an adequate sampling of significant pathology.
3. With the advent of fullerenes in macroscopic quantities, chemists have got to work.
4. Discussion Our patient had Crohn's disease: the macroscopic and histological features of the oral and perianal lesions are typical.
5. If this macroscopic change altered the microscopic laws, these laws would eventually reach a form capable of supporting an H-theorem.
6. Macroscopic situation worsening, also promotes the entire profession development.
7. The experiment results show that macroscopic throats forming is a catastrophic process in main stream line.
8. This subject deals primarily with equilibrium properties of macroscopic systems, basic thermodynamics, chemical equilibrium of reactions in gas and solution phase, and rates of chemical reactions.
9. From the macroscopic Angle pursued after the comparative analysis, we can realize these problems, with built-in management level of enterprise risk control limit has a direct reason.
10. This article is for reference in state macroscopic planning and decision.
11. It turns out that when you're talking about macroscopic properties of matter, you don't need very many variables to describe the system completely thermodynamically.
12. The cultural administration is the combination of the macroscopic cultural administration system and the microscopic cultural administrative operation mechanism.
13. Phenomenology of mechanical behavior of materials at the macroscopic level.
14. The article describes reservoir macroscopic heterogeneity with statistical method, logarithmic normal curve method and Lohreng curve method.
15. The macroscopic damage image of reinforced concrete slabs under impact effect are obtained through model test, and the residual velocity of the projectile are gained from the tests.
16. Say from macroscopic that there are the reasons building market environment and policies and regulations are uncomplete.
17. Macroscopic inspection of the vertebrae after testing showed an intact interface and tight mechanical interlocking of cement filling and trabecular bone.
18. Microscopic structure and macroscopic behavior of materials are treated as an entity in rheology and two rheological characteristics, time of relaxation and thixotropy[sentencedict.com], are taken for evidence.
19. This direction, namely x, could then be ascertained by a macroscopic measurement.
20. Furthermore, the image of contour picture of maximum shear stress change on orthographically rupture mode of Bohai earthquake in 1966 is closer with the macroscopic isoseismal picture.
21. The mechanism of hyperthermia and chemotherapy thethe tumor cells was explored at macroscopic and microscopic levels.
22. Risk factors associated with HSV bronchopneumonitis were oral–labial lesions, HSV in the throat, and macroscopic bronchial lesions seen during bronchoscopy.
23. The expenses of taxation of our country exist a lot of drawbacks at present(http://Sentencedict.com), which makes the role of the leverage of the tax revenue and macroscopic controlling ability of the country drop.
24. The space coordinate is established which are used to describe the macroscopic instability in the ionospheric F region at mid and low latitude.
25. This thesis uses the theory of archetype to analyze the archetypical meaning of mythical images in Chu Ci from both macroscopic and microscopic perspectives.
26. Therefore, any time's cost control, possibly displays for has macroscopic and the microscopic double meaning combined system based on certain environmental condition.
27. And the reason is, as we'll see shortly, it turns out that every single macroscopic thermodynamic function can be Derived by knowing just that.
28. The reasons why the failure of spring steel wire fractured were analyzed by fracture analysis, macroscopic examination, metallographic analysis and SEM-EDX analysis.
29. Law protections for commercial secrets can be devided into macroscopic and microcosmic law protections.
30. Conscious mastery of price circulation law is the guideline policy of government control macroscopic price fluctuation.
More similar words: microscopic, microscopically, microscope, macrocosm, across, kaleidoscope, macrobiotic, get across, cut across, put across, come across, across the board, copious, topic, proscribe, myopic, scope, copiously, cornucopia, acrobat, tropical, photocopier, telescope, cross, public opinion, acrophobia, cross out, philanthropic, crossbreed, go to school.