Random good picture Not show
1. The acrobat could bend himself into a hoop.
2. The acrobat is good at juggling with plates.
3. The acrobat deliberately faulted the performance once to make it look difficult.
4. The acrobat bounced high from the ground.
5. The acrobat balanced himself on the high rope.
6. An acrobat has to be agile.
7. The drums rolled as the acrobat walked along the tightrope.
8. The acrobat balanced a long pole on his left shoulder.
9. Apparently he was something of an acrobat as well.
10. They love the flying trapeze acrobat who dances and swings operated only by sand.
11. You can even call an acrobat or a football player great.
12. Acrobat is used by corporations to publish documents like annual reports and catalogs on the Web.
13. Don't be afraid. He's an acrobat.
14. A, we saw an acrobat standing on his head.
15. The acrobat went through various contortions.
16. Because she was an acrobat when she was young.
17. Acrobat, busker . Their feet to the sky,(sentencedict.com/acrobat.html) their heads to the floor.
18. An acrobat can dance on a rope or wire , swing on trapezes , turn handsprings, etc.
19. The acroBat rushed out from Behind the curtain By turning somersaults.
20. The acrobat grimaced at the children during the circus performance.
21. The watchers held their breath as the acrobat crossed the tightrope.
22. Leggy models and a child acrobat wait offstage at a pop music concert in Ulaanbaatar.
23. Acrobat sustains a pile of discs by the top of his head jiggly.
24. The audience was tense as they waited for the acrobat to jump.
25. The audience held its / their breath as the acrobat walked along the tightrope.
26. You need a great sense of balance to be an acrobat.
27. The story ends at a funeral, hovered over by a surreal balloon, from which hangs a fancied female acrobat.
28. A pile of china dishes rested precariously on the head of the acrobat.
29. His clowning is founded on extreme skill as juggler and acrobat.
30. The 33-year-old entrepreneur built a successful business developing plug-in software for Adobe Acrobat, the well-known PDF reading program, and created a top-rated website called Planet PDF.
More similar words: probation, reprobate, approbation, probationary, macrobiotic, probably, probable, across, probability, get across, microbe, probable cause, macrocosm, come across, cut across, put across, acrophobia, across the board, microbiology, acre, too bad, acrid, global, sacred, globally, tobacco, go back to, go back on, throb, probe.