Random good picture Not show
1. Microscopic examination of a cell's chromo-somes can reveal the sex of the fetus.
2. Inspectors discovered microscopic cracks in the hull of the submarine.
3. The sandwiches were microscopic!
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. The cells were identified through microscopic analysis.
5. It' s impossible to read his microscopic handwriting.
6. He carefully recounts the tale, the microscopic details of those crucial minutes.
7. A plant's lungs are the microscopic pores in its leaves.
8. Many of these organisms are microscopic in size.
9. We are talking about really microscopic levels....
10. However, microscopic analysis of the soil in a pit can sometimes show what sort of food remains were originally buried.
11. We tend to think of them as being microscopic, but some neurons in your legs are as long as three meters.
12. How could quasi-independent microscopic cells collaborate to secrete a million glassy splinters and construct such an intricate and beautiful lattice?
13. And in exceptional circumstances, microscopic intestinal parasites have survived to indicate some of the health problems that people suffered.
14. A primitive form of microscopic life may have existed on Mars billions of years ago.
15. Mineralogical analysis and microscopic examination of soil structures is well advanced.
16. Finally, there were the microscopic soot spheres, produced by high temperature combustion, such as in the boilers of power stations.
17. Accordingly, the actual burning process on a microscopic scale must proceed through Several intermediate steps.
18. Most are microscopic, and many have no skeleton and therefore lack a fossil record.
19. Microscopic: The worms have large shallow buccal capsules which have up to 10 teeth at their base.
20. The microscopic quantum world is imprecise; it is the domain of Heisenberg uncertainty.
21. Only a rumble like distant thunder and a microscopic clink of bricks reached him.
22. The microscopic particles bond themselves to metal surfaces, providing long-lasting lubrication.
23. The helpings you get in the office canteen are microscopic!
24. Instruments developed at the hospital allow doctors to thread microscopic telescopes into the digestive tract.
25. Specimens taken at various levels in the colon showed a microscopic colitis that was maximal in the transverse colon.
26. Since different molecules absorb different colours, this microscope can be used to make a microscopic chemical analysis of the surface.
27. The images are reproducible electronic versions of scanned illustrations, slides, microscopic and other visual material.
28. Many physicians also believe that simple renal cysts commonly cause microscopic haematuria and mild proteinuria.
29. So crystallize a substance once: there will soon be microscopic traces of it everywhere about your laboratory.
30. The whole process produces characteristic structural changes in the metal which can be detected by microscopic study of sections through the artefact.
More similar words: microscopically, microscope, microbe, microphone, microchip, kaleidoscope, microfiche, microcomputer, microbiology, microorganism, copious, topic, proscribe, myopic, scope, copiously, ludicrous, cornucopia, tropical, photocopier, telescope, public opinion, cross, across, cross out, philanthropic, get across, cut across, put across, come across.