Random good picture Not show
(1) Unfortunately attempts to crossbreed it with other potatoes have been unsuccessful.
(2) The best crossbreed was Max, belonging to Beryl Greenslade of Hindhead, who also took the best mover award.
(3) The upgrading effects on the weight of simmental crossbreed calves and the milk performance of the female simmental crossbreed cattle were in the paper.
(4) The third approach is a crossbreed between the first and the second approach.
(5) The dog, named Bamse, is a seven-years-old crossbreed. It was stolen three weeks ago from its owners Maina and Lars Ullstrand in eastern Sweden.
(6) German shepherd crossbreed dog namedAdolf sits in his kennel in BerlinOctober 15, 2003.
(7) A school of two year old Rose Gold Xbacks (crossbreed between Cross Back Golds and Reds). It would at least be another two more years before they could start to produce.
(8) The ascendent of crossbreed is very obvious in Raphanus sativus. self-incompatibility of Raphanus sativus is one of the important routes in ascendent of crossbreed using.
(9) In conclusion, yak are able to crossbreed with Bos taurus, but the rates of cleavage and blastocyst development of resultant hybrid embryos were different between different fertilization combinations.
(10) In addition, the experimental work for basic research, for subsequent trees crossbreed fine asexual and provide the basis of the selection.
(11) In 1970s , specialized beef cattle breeds such as Angus, Limousin, Charolais, Simmental were introduced to crossbreed the Mongolian cattle.
(12) Xiaoyan 54 wheat is of high quality and has an advantage of crossbreed. Sentencedict.com
(13) Methods The mice were bred in different ways, including crossbreed, backcross and intercross.
(14) English breed of compact domestic fowl ; raised primarily to crossbreed to produce roasters.
(15) The genie male sterile AB line is not only the male-sterile line (A line) but the maintainer line (B line) as well, so the genie male sterile plant is very important in crossbreed and theory research.
(16) For instance, scientists can use the stored sperm to crossbreed individuals, he said, to ensure that wild hellbenders are genetically diverse, he said.
(17) The heterosis will be abroad utilized as point biological technology used in cotton crossbreed.
(18) You are right. In order to breed even faster horses, we introduced purebred horses from Britain, my home country, to crossbreed with local Ili horses.
(19) Special Mount: The antipaladin's special mount is identical to the paladin's special mount, except that it is a crossbreed of mundane steed and nightmare and is utterly evil.
(20) A school of two old Rose Gold Xbacks ( crossbreed between Cross Back Golds and Reds ).
(21) Unfortunately, maintaining the purity of non GMO soybeans is difficult because GMO soybeans have the ability to crossbreed with these plants during the growing season.
(22) That's because there will still be enough regular mosquitoes to crossbreed with those that can't sense DEET.
(23) So we cannot breed a good breed with advantage of crossbreed.
(24) The genic male sterile AB line is not only the male-sterile line (A line) but the maintainer line (B line) as well, so the genic male sterile plant is very important in crossbreed and theory research.
More similar words: cross, breed, across, cross out, get across, cut across, put across, come across, across the board, gross, creed, freed, greed, engross, decreed, freedom, breech, breeze, engrossed, albatross, broken reed, sea breeze, microscope, microscopically, freedom of the press, freedom of assembly, gross domestic product, pass by, seed, heed.