Random good picture Not show
(1) The Government still has a myopic attitude to spending.
(2) Their myopic refusal to act now will undoubtedly cause problems in the future.
(3) Thick lenses restrict a myopic patient's field of view.
(4) In sum, a myopic gold standard could make us more vulnerable to, not safer from, market fluctuations.
(5) Now the whole country is run by a myopic bourgeoisie with a mentality that does not care for the people.
(6) I mean the man woke from a myopic, car-phone-induced haze.
(7) If you can imagine a benevolent and myopic stork in goggles and woolly hat, then you've just about got the picture.
(8) Most myopic children can be fitted with glasses with concave lenses which will bring their vision to normal.
(9) Employees have suffered for management's myopic concentration on short-term goals.
(10) On the other hand, some companies adopt a myopic view that limits development to formal education and training.
(11) Such findings would support the suggestion that a myopic mammal would be at a natural disadvantage.
(12) Is myopic and correctional operation good?
(13) Your myopic, ignorant, and sophomoric attitudes speak volumes.
(14) Am I myopic, or presbyopic ?
(15) Myopic astigmatism is systemic sex disease actually.
(16) China's current gambit is myopic.
(17) Is the eye before day atmospherics head myopic?
(18) Unfortunately, the politicians'self - interest is unenlightened and myopic.
(19) Severely myopic subjects may have a greyish crescent surrounding the temporal part of the disc.
(20) My eye myopic! How to raise eyesight[sentencedict.com], protect an eye?
(21) Does child astigmatism add myopic need to wear an eye?
(22) Note that the average payment following the optimal strategy is around three times greater than the average payment following the myopic strategy.
(23) The struggle for space within the curriculum and school day leads to this myopic view of schooling.
(24) New York always has been such a prideful, boastful place with a myopic view of the rest of the world.
(25) It also wore a youthful face, the greater part of which lurked behind the thick pebbled spectacles of the seriously myopic.
(26) I am not here, I said, limiting my involvement in the world to the range of my myopic eyes.
(27) But, as we know from extensive research, experience can saddle individuals with a myopic view of their current circumstances. Sentencedict.com
(28) And heaven knows we need that; most of us are way too myopic, constipated and chickenshit about fees.
(29) This approach in itself was criticized for being too limiting and myopic.
(30) I often the eye is acerbity, and what my myopic degree increases is faster also.
More similar words: myopia, topic, tropical, philanthropic, microscopically, opine, utopia, utopian, copious, sloping, opinion, epic, pick, dystopia, spice, go to pieces, copiously, pick up, pick out, picnic, pick off, depict, pickup, developing, propitious, cornucopia, epicure, Olympic, hospice, typical.