Random good picture Not show
1. She's known for her philanthropic work in the community.
2. In later life his philanthropic deeds were legion.
3. His intention was philanthropic rather than commercial.
4. Many of them had educational or philanthropic aims.
5. Nineteenth-century philanthropic endeavour, if inadequate and ill-coordinated, was nevertheless conducted on a large scale.
6. The philanthropic family's largesse was echoed by surprise announcements from both the Federal and provincial governments.
7. Philanthropic work, like workhouse visiting, inevitably raised the question of women's representation on public bodies at the local level.
8. He looked up fast, extremely pleased in a philanthropic way but still hanging back for himself.
9. Conflicts of interest among philanthropic groups originating in differing social or religious theories frustrated constructive action in certain fields.
10. A pioneer of philanthropic attempts to solve this crisis was Octavia Hill.
11. The list also takes into account philanthropic donations.
12. Your philanthropic contributions will bring you praise.
13. Scientific management has nothing in it that is philanthropic.
14. Is there another motive for the ostensibly philanthropic venture?
15. Later their heirs would establish the largest philanthropic foundations.
16. But none of these recent philanthropic IPOs actually gives investors voting rights, unlike during the boom in "joint-stock philanthropy" in 18th-century England.
17. But this number includes everything from philanthropic groups to arts and culture associations to sports clubs.
18. Their heirs would establish the largest philanthropic fundations in America.
19. Some of the best services for the ageing are sponsored by philanthropic organizations.
20. One result was a considerable amount of low-cost tenement building by philanthropic associations in the cities from the early 1880s.
21. Here again is the connection between feminism and the philanthropic tradition.
22. Enquiries emanated from government departments, newspapers, independent scholars, medical practitioners, religious leaders and philanthropic bodies.
23. At 55 he could claim a distinguished record of philanthropic and public service which included setting up the Royal Army Education Corps.
23. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. She saw it as one of the major manifestations of eighteenth-century philanthropic puritanism.
25. It is less important that people gain sustenance from philanthropic benevolence than that gestures are seen to be made.
26. The events have raised more than $ 900,000 for worthy philanthropic organizations throughout greater Los Angeles.
27. Brandeis had been drawn to Zionism not as a nationalist rebellion but as a philanthropic gesture.
28. A land blessed with deep rich and spiritual and philanthropic words, a land of magic.
29. He seeks to persuade opponents through defensive steps, deploying reason and philanthropic gestures.
30. The donative theory posits that "charity" describes an entity capable of attracting a substantial level of philanthropic support from the public at large.
More similar words: anthropomorphic, misanthropy, anthropology, philadelphia, tropical, run through, vigilant, jubilant, philosophical, topic, philosophy, bibliophile, annihilate, throw, throb, annihilation, exhilaration, throat, throw up, throw in, throw off, through, propitious, microscopically, bathroom, throw away, go through, malapropism, through to, overthrow.