Random good picture Not show
(1) Venomous snakes spit and hiss when they are cornered.
(2) If you must spit at all, please spit in the bucket provided.
(3) It's very rude to spit at someone.
(4) Sam is the dead spit of his dad.
(5) Come on Jean, spit it out!
(6) She roasted the meat on a spit.
(7) Don't spit on the sidewalk.
(8) Wipe the spit off your chin.
(9) He's inclined to spit when he talks quickly.
(10) If you've got something to say, spit it out!
(11) Roast the lamb on a spit.
(12) Spit out that gum and pay attention.
(13) Snakes spit and hiss when they are cornered.
(14) Suddenly my dog spit at the door.
(15) They spit on what I said.
(16) He's the dead spit of his father.
(17) He's the man at whom everyone spit.
(18) She could hardly spit out the hateful words.
(19) He was spit saliva on his face. Sentencedict.com
(20) I knocked over the glass and spit the water.
(21) The old man was the spit of Winston Churchill.
(22) The car needs some spit and polish.
(23) She spit into the little tray of mascara and brushed it on her lashes.
(24) Come on, spit it out, who told you about this?
(25) In many countries it is considered rude to spit in public.
(26) I thought he was going to spit blood when he saw what had happened.
(27) She used a little spit on a tissue to wipe the mirror clean.
(28) The gang thought of hitting him too, but decided just to spit.
(29) The travellers looked weather - beaten , there was little spit and polish.
(30) It was Christmas, so Ellen gave the dining room a little extra spit and polish.