Similar words: unable, fortunately, lung, plunge, fall under, volunteer, voluntary, narrow. Meaning: ['luːnə(r)] adj. of or relating to or associated with the moon.
Random good picture Not show
(1) The lunar stone is different from earth's.
(2) The beginning of the solar and lunar years coincided every 13 years.
(3) Lunar craters can be plainly seen with the aid of a small telescope.
(4) The astronauts piloted their craft down to the lunar surface.
(5) Sept. 26: Second lunar eclipse.
(6) The manned lunar base is permanently over the horizon.
(7) The Earth then captures lunar material.
(8) The scene was reminiscent of the lunar highlands.
(9) The lunar module pilot occupied the right-hand couch.
(10) The Alvin is the lunar module of deep-sea exploration.
(11) The solution was to transfer to the lunar module and live in that for the remainder of the flight.
(12) By the time you are thirty(http://sentencedict.com/lunar.html), an entire lunar month later.
(13) The lunar surface also contains the light isotope helium-3, which is implanted in the surface by the solar wind.
(14) Failing that, export of lunar materials will not make economic sense.
(15) The Spring Festival marks the beginning of the Chinese Lunar New Year.
(16) The boat races during the Dragon Boat Festival are traditional customs to attempts to rescue the patriotic poet Chu Yuan. Chu Yuan drowned on the fifth day of the fifth lunar month in 277 B.C. Chinese citizens now throw bamboo leaves filled with cooked rice into the water. Therefore the fish could eat the rice rather than the hero poet. This later on turned into the custom of eating tzungtzu and rice dumplings.
(17) When there is solar halo , it will rain; when there is lunar halo , it will blow.
(18) "Well I suppose it is based on the old lunar months isn't it."— 'Yes that's right.'.
(19) While one of the astronauts went round the moon in the command module, the other went down to the surface in the lunar module.
(20) The vast volcanic slope was eerily reminiscent of a lunar landscape.
(21) The opinion of savants on the composition of the lunar surface.
(22) We found that two key resource uses and two basic technologies lay at the root of lunar industry.
(23) This is almost certainly the first practical use of lunar materials to be attempted.
(24) The Soviet Union, in preparation for manned landings, then concentrated on landing automatic unmanned spacecraft on the lunar surface.
(25) It returned exciting evidence that suggests massive deposits of water ice in shadowed crater bottoms near the lunar poles.
(26) On page seventy, Lal had begun to speculate on organisms possibly capable of adapting themselves in ex-posed lunar conditions.
(27) Many people have dated the start of the environmental movement to the first sight of the Earth rising over the lunar highlands.
(28) The same problem arose later when the crew had transferred over to the lunar module.
(29) The standard pressure suit came with shoes, but for walking on the Moon a lunar overshoe was made for each astronaut.
(30) Over the next hours the spacecraft is in free fall toward the lunar surface, constantly accelerating in the lunar gravity.
More similar words: unable, fortunately, lung, plunge, fall under, volunteer, voluntary, narrow, seminar, scenario, narrative, missionary, preliminary, revolutionary, dictionary order.