Random good picture Not show
1. I vowed to question Lili about predestination.
2. His central doctrine was that of predestination.
3. Luther met Predestination as revealed truth: Calvin treated it as a mathematical formula and deduced the results.
4. His views on predestination and the trinity were remarkably conventional.
5. There is almost a tinge of predestination in footballers' reflections on how they came to sport in the first place.
6. The good life is not fated by predestination. The good life is governed by the law of cause and effect. Dr T.P.Chia
7. Therefore heredity is fate, a kind of predestination.
8. Is it the predestination and unavoidable?
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. Would you accept the concept of predestination?
10. The success of love and marriage depends on predestination.
11. Loneliness is my slakeless predestination.
12. Expect a fine predestination abiogenesis!
13. Thus free will and predestination coexist in a person.
14. One who believes in the doctrine of predestination.
15. Love a year thinks a year, predestination!
16. See how powerless is the human will against predestination!
17. The predestined predestination is the person's tragedy.
18. I tell folks that point about Calvinism and predestination being major underpinnings of our national character as well. Agree completely.
19. They do not accept predestination. However they do accept total depravity.
20. Chemical , ( as if by ) predestination , is preordained to come together.
21. Some lose is predestined, some predestination can never have the result.
22. Second , beyond the intellectual difficulty, predestination may be a real personal difficulty.
23. The document expressed some ambivalence over the doctrine of predestination.
24. Posterity undoubtedly concentrated its attention on St Augustine as a theologian, and on what he wrote about predestination.
25. Here was a community in which people argued fiercely about theology, even sang ballads about predestination.
26. The main points at issue between Hooker and Travers were predestination and justification by faith.
27. Separated as we are thousands of miles apart , we come together as if by predestination.
28. Of or relating to the theology of Jacobus Arminius and his followers, who believed that predestination was conditioned by God's foreknowledge of human free choices.
29. Grant's survey of financial history captured his crusty theory of economic predestination.
30. Our acquaintanceships are accidental, perhaps this is by chance a predestination.
More similar words: destination, procrastination, desalination, prestidigitation, designation, combination, nomination, domination, rumination, inclination, pollination, examination, abomination, culmination, imagination, extermination, recrimination, contamination, discrimination, investigation, manifest destiny, destined, clandestine, obstinate, originating, fascinating, question, destruction, nation, prediction.