Random good picture Not show
1. Luther met Predestination as revealed truth: Calvin treated it as a mathematical formula and deduced the results.
2. I vowed to question Lili about predestination.
3. His central doctrine was that of predestination.
4. His views on predestination and the trinity were remarkably conventional.
5. There is almost a tinge of predestination in footballers' reflections on how they came to sport in the first place.
6. The good life is not fated by predestination. The good life is governed by the law of cause and effect. Dr T.P.Chia
7. Therefore heredity is fate, a kind of predestination.
8. I tell folks that point about Calvinism and predestination being major underpinnings of our national character as well. Agree completely.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. They do not accept predestination. However they do accept total depravity.
10. Is it the predestination and unavoidable?
11. Chemical , ( as if by ) predestination , is preordained to come together.
12. Would you accept the concept of predestination?
13. Some lose is predestined, some predestination can never have the result.
14. The success of love and marriage depends on predestination.
15. Second , beyond the intellectual difficulty, predestination may be a real personal difficulty.
16. Thus free will and predestination coexist in a person.
17. A closed timelike curve seems to imply predestination: We know what is going to happen to us in the future because we witnessed it in our past.
18. One who believes in the doctrine of predestination.
19. I encountered iciba by accident, know the predestination arrived, and then I disengage loaf - soul career thence.
20. Love a year thinks a year, predestination!
21. The document expressed some ambivalence over the doctrine of predestination.
22. Posterity undoubtedly concentrated its attention on St Augustine as a theologian, and on what he wrote about predestination.
23. Here was a community in which people argued fiercely about theology, even sang ballads about predestination.
24. The main points at issue between Hooker and Travers were predestination and justification by faith.
25. Separated as we are thousands of miles apart , we come together as if by predestination.
26. Of or relating to the theology of Jacobus Arminius and his followers, who believed that predestination was conditioned by God's foreknowledge of human free choices.
27. Grant's survey of financial history captured his crusty theory of economic predestination.
28. Our acquaintanceships are accidental, perhaps this is by chance a predestination.
29. And yet we experience it in that electrocution of time we call predestination.
30. Some readers, when they come to this point, respond: I do not like the doctrine of predestination. But I also do not accept the Arminian definition of free will!
More similar words: destination, procrastination, desalination, prestidigitation, designation, combination, nomination, domination, rumination, inclination, pollination, examination, abomination, culmination, imagination, extermination, recrimination, contamination, discrimination, investigation, manifest destiny, destined, clandestine, obstinate, originating, fascinating, question, destruction, nation, prediction.