Random good picture Not show
(1) There were cows grazing beside the river.
(2) The cattle are grazing in the field.
(3) Cattle were grazing in the field.
(4) Horses are grazing in the pasture.
(5) Sheep were grazing on the hillside.
(6) The sheep were grazing on the lush green pastures.
(7) He tripped and fell over(sentencedict .com), grazing his knee.
(8) The cows are out now, grazing in the pasture.
(9) Groups of cattle were grazing on the rich grass.
(10) Sheep were grazing in the fields.
(11) Beyond the river, cattle were grazing.
(12) I fell on the gravel, severely grazing my knee.
(13) Cows were grazing on the marshes.
(14) We're grazing the sheep in the next field.
(15) There is poor grazing in the hills.
(16) Sheep were grazing peacefully in the fields.
(17) No dinner for me, thanks - I've been grazing all day.
(18) He had nearly a thousand acres of grazing and arable land.
(19) Drought and years of heavy grazing by sheep have completely denuded the hills of grass.
(20) Some of the country's richest grazing lands are in these valleys.
(21) He will need more grazing land and perhaps La Prade could lease him a few acres.
(22) Large areas of grazing land have been ploughed up to grow wheat.
(23) The cows were grazing.
(24) Most of the sheep were grazing in the bottom field.
(25) That state is a natural grazing country and cannot be eaten out.
(26) There were a lot of sheep grazing high up the mountain.
(27) Scientists have found the bones of a hoofed grazing animal about the size of a small horse.
(28) A great number of trees were felled to provide space for grazing.
(29) The painting depicts an idyllic pastoral scene of shepherds watching over their grazing sheep.
(30) The hill had been fenced off to stop animals grazing on it.