Random good picture Not show
1. A little careful planning is important in gardening.
2. We sell pots, gloves, seeds and other gardening paraphernalia.
3. It's my husband who does the gardening.
4. Keep learning. Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever. Never let the brain idle. "An idle mind is the devil's workshop. And the devil's name is Alzheimer's.
5. Is he any good at gardening? We might experiment with him.
6. After years of gardening[sentencedict.com/gardening.html], the marks of the spade were impressed on the skin of the old gardener's hands.
7. Unfortunately I'm not suitably dressed for gardening.
8. He was trained for gardening at the Agricultural College.
9. She has many occupations including gardening and wine-making.
10. Tomorrow I'll treat myself to a day's gardening.
11. I have taken up gardening again.
12. Gardening is very popular in Britain.
13. Neither one of us is particularly interested in gardening.
14. She had a passion for gardening.
15. He still likes to do a bit of gardening.
16. He took to gardening in his retirement.
17. Mother knocked on with the gardening for another hour.
18. The conversation turned to gardening.
19. He's started a business doing gardening and roofing work.
20. I might do a bit of gardening this afternoon.
21. She used to present a gardening programme on TV.
22. He's been gardening all day.
23. Now for a spot of gardening.
24. She's outdoors gardening every afternoon.
25. Many retired people take up gardening as a hobby.
26. I must put in an hour's gardening this evening.
27. She has always loved gardening.
28. He's usually skiving down at the pub when there's gardening to be done.
29. These magazines cover all kinds of popular subjects such as motoring, gardening(sentencedict.com), photography and sports.
30. In her new house she had full scope for her passion for gardening.
More similar words: garden, herb garden, ardent, warden, avant-garde, evening, opening, screening, happening, glistening, good evening, regarding, regard, denial, haggard, niggardly, as regards, denigrate, in regard to, regardless, with regard to, regardless of, irregardless, dining, morning, moaning, whining, cunning, raining, burning.