Random good picture Not show
1. The autocratic government call out the army to suppress the workers'strike.
2. Some feudal states were ruled by autocratic kings.
3. The President resigned after 30 years of autocratic rule.
4. It can be autocratic and invade our privacy in ways that earlier generations could not have envisioned.
5. Subservience was expected from children, and sometimes the autocratic power of the father was enforced by law.
6. But critics have accused him of being autocratic and intolerant of dissent.
7. His was a dark, autocratic face, with clear-cut features that held an austere masculine beauty.
8. Boys in an autocratic group were more dependent on their leader, and submissive; their hostility was towards each other.
9. This unequal relationship was reflected in the autocratic, all-powerful state headed usually by one person.
10. In a kind of republican primogeniture, autocratic leaders groom their sons to succeed them.
11. Management critique A bit more autocratic than he would like to believe, stemming from a conviction that he is right.
12. I think we have to be autocratic about officers, at first, in order to start something.
13. An autocratic system of coercion, in my opinion,(sentencedict.com/autocratic.html) soon degenerates.
14. So the government system is not autocratic monarchy or absolute monarchy.
15. During feudal and autocratic rule system, history had proved that "running the country morally", compared with "running the country lawfully ", has more graciousity and vitality .
16. Without Westcott's moderating influence, Mathers's autocratic manner became unbearable.
17. On the fluency index, autocratic leadership manner leaded to a higher degree than that of the other two.
18. The head teacher was eased out of his job after teachers and parents accused him of being autocratic.
19. The people have grown intolerant in recent weeks of the King's autocratic ways.
20. It seemed certain to boost his reputation as a survivor and to stifle growing discontent with his autocratic leadership.
21. Despite their pitifully limited numbers they threw down an inspiring challenge to the might of the autocratic regime.
22. But District 13 had done it in the opposite way: through strong, autocratic leadership.
23. Birkett appears to feel a personal hostility to Mary Kingsley and her autocratic ways, rather than antagonism towards her imperialist activities.
24. At the bottom of the continuum are commonly used labels ranging from autocratic to laissez-faire.
25. In health care settings one seldom sees this pure form of the autocratic leader style exercised by administrative personnel.
26. As we have seen, most of the managers adopted a hands-on, autocratic approach to management.
27. And unfortunately for middle managers, the encroachment of technology has coincided with a less autocratic approach to management.
28. Indeed, India's case appears to be sui generis, especially since the modern Indian state was born a democracy -- unlike other postcolonial states, such as South Korea, which were or remain autocratic.
29. The system of enfeoffment as well as the system of prefectures and counties were the embodied form of the relation of the central authority and local administrations under the autocratic monarch...
30. But none of this stops the Kremlin from being anti-American and autocratic.
More similar words: democratic, aristocrat, automatic, automatically, meritocracy, Democrat, lucrative, democracy, auto, autonomy, automobile, ratification, gratification, scratch, out of practice, static, ratio, rating, ratify, dogmatic, dramatic, for a time, gratify, pragmatic, statically, operating, operation, ratified, achromatic, statistics.