Random good picture Not show
1. My car was completely wrecked in the accident.
2. He was killed in a car accident.
3. 'You had an accident,' he reminded her.
4. His blindness is the result of an accident.
5. The accident scared me out of my.
6. The accident deprived her of her life.
7. He suffered three cracked ribs in the accident.
8. She injured her spine in a riding accident.
9. The traffic accident is really a tragedy.
10. Fleming discovered penicillin by accident in 1928.
11. She was crippled in a car accident.
12. It was just a tragic accident.
13. It's not clear precisely how the accident happened.
14. She was injured badly in the accident.
15. We are investigating the cause of the accident.
16. He was in traction for weeks after the accident.
17. The accident occurred at five o'clock.
18. They were deeply disturbed by the accident.
19. The accident caused the complete closure of the road.
20. Richardson severed his right foot in a motorbike accident.
21. I trod on his foot by accident.
22. Villagers dispensed tea to people involved in the accident.
23. She disclaimed responsibility for the accident.
24. He didn't speak of the accident.
25. His short-term memory was damaged in the accident.
26. Just thinking about the accident makes me shudder.
27. He clewed us in on how the accident happened.
28. The man's face was severely lacerated in the accident.
29. Their son had been injured in a terrible accident.
30. We took a roundabout route to avoid the accident.
More similar words: by accident, incident, evident, identify, identity, resident, diffident, identical, confident, president, residential, presidential, identification, vaccine, decide, decide on, evidence, residence, presidency, accent, student, accentuate, dependent, respondent, resplendent, accomplishment, accomplishments, correspondent, unprecedented, independent.