Random good picture Not show
1. He snorted indignantly and walked away.
2. He indignantly bundled out of the meeting.
3. "That is not true," Erica said indignantly.
4. " I don't agree at all,'she answered indignantly.
5. 'Of course I didn't tell her!' Sasha said indignantly.
6. "I said no such thing!" she cried indignantly.
7. 'I'm certainly not asking him!' she retorted indignantly.
8. "Balderdash!" he spluttered indignantly.
9. The paper indignantly rejected charges that it had invented the story to boost sales.
10. She's so sensual, Alice indignantly thought.
11. Beyond, the post van hooted indignantly.
12. She herself, when pressed, indignantly refuted the suggestion.
13. Besides, one young professor observed indignantly at a faculty meeting, the whole idea was degrading.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. Taking a deep, controlling breath, she walked indignantly into the room.
15. Opposition parties reacted indignantly to Mr De Klerk's overnight announcement that he would not set up a judicial inquiry.
16. "Well!", said the innkeeper, drawing herself up indignantly.
17. He will indignantly repudiate the suggestion.
18. He denied indignantly that he had stolen the files.
19. The exceedingly stout lady indignantly tackled a bus inspector.
20. The Germans were indignantly complaining about Polish atrocities.
21. I said indignantly. " He's been waiting for me to get fed up? "
22. We indignantly protest,and each pluck from it our own feathers ,leaving the jackdaw nothing but a jackdaw.
23. Miss Sun indignantly stamped her foot and said, " I won't sit!
24. The old lady complained indignantly [sentencedict.com], her lips trembling as she spoke.
25. Chang Su - su protested indignantly, at the same time shaking Lin Pei - shan's shoulder vigorously.
26. She had considered indignantly, what right he had to interfere with her sewing.
27. 'President, I indignantly protest to you that this is a forgery and a fraud.
28. Miss sun indignantly stamped her foot and said, I won't sit!
29. Birds: We indignantly protest,and each pluck from it our own feathers ,leaving the jackdaw nothing but a jackdaw.
30. The only offers Gloria received were absurdly low, and she rejected them indignantly.
More similar words: indignant, significantly, pregnant, indigenous, instantly, importantly, signal, pregnancy, signature, designation, gently, recently, india, currently, frequently, inherently, apparently, Indian, diligently, impudently, subsequently, consequently, dominant, indicate, preeminently, consistently, vindicate, indicator, inadvertently, indication.