Random good picture Not show
1. He winced inwardly at her harsh tone.
2. Inwardly, I had a sneaking admiration for them.
3. Inwardly she was seething, and vowed to get her own back.
4. He pretended to be affronted, but inwardly he was pleased.
5. Inwardly he was seething at this challenge to his authority.
6. She flinched inwardly as he took her hand.
7. He was inwardly relieved that the test was cancelled.
8. He inwardly questioned the utility of his work.
9. She was inwardly disturbed to hear of his illness.
10. I raged inwardly against his injustice.
11. He fired inwardly at these sarcasms.
12. They inwardly doubted the facts.
13. I managed to smile[sentencedict.com], but inwardly I was furious.
14. The brothers were outwardly friendly; inwardly they were far apart.
15. He groaned inwardly at the thought of spending another day in that place.
16. She groaned inwardly as she saw the fresh pile of work on her desk.
17. What had she done? she groaned inwardly.
18. Inwardly, all creatures are drops from the same Ocean.
19. Inwardly he is a whole lot more.
20. She gloated inwardly at the memory. So easy!
21. Inwardly he gave a world-weary smile.
22. She groaned inwardly, and felt the blush unfold.
23. Stephen, seething inwardly, was left with nothing to say.
24. Though he quailed inwardly, he managed not to flinch.
25. Inwardly she exulted, for she knew they had won.
25. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. He is a wolf in sheep's clothing, outwardly kind but inwardly vicious!
27. Sara, while remaining outwardly amiable toward all concerned, was inwardly furious.
28. His expression stayed stern and Fabia, trying to read his thoughts, started to squirm inwardly.
29. He looked nonchalant enough as he strolled along the Bayswater Road, but inwardly Creed was a mess of nerves.
30. In one way, the novel is a final triumph of realism, representing character more inwardly and intimately than ever previously.
More similar words: inward, upwardly mobile, hardly any, regardless, regardless of, award, forward, toward, hardware, put forward, rewarding, afterward, bring forward, look forward to, begin with, hurdle, to begin with, badly, deadly, loudly, rapidly, friendly, allegedly, supposedly, repeatedly, reportedly, war, warn, at war, warm up.