Random good picture Not show
1. Switzerland lies between France, Germany, Austria and Italy.
2. Austria lies to the southeast of Germany.
3. Austria is a landlocked country of central Europe.
4. In 1882 Germany, Austria, and Italy formed the Triple Alliance.
5. She was born in Austria on March 6, 1920.
6. Austria has a good side, and should win.
7. Hitler was determined to annex Austria to Germany.
8. Don't confuse Austria and/with Australia.
9. Chapman visited Austria at the invitation of his friend(http://sentencedict.com/austria.html), Hugo Meisl.
10. Austria beat Hungary 3-nil in a friendly match at Salzburg on Wednesday.
11. The Habsburg dynasty ruled in Austria from 1278 to 1918.
12. Austria has sent three army battalions to its border with Hungary to stem the flow of illegal immigrants.
13. He beat Thomas Muster of Austria three sets to love.
14. Austria prospered under Kreisky's chancellorship.
15. Austria has a population of 7.5 million.
16. Germany annexed Austria in 1938.
17. The assassination of Franz Ferdinand of Austria in Sarajevo led to the First World War.
18. Adolf Hitler worked as a house painter in Austria before becoming involved in politics.
19. Several factors led us to choose Austria for our study.
20. Austria, Poland, Rumania, etc.[sentencedict.com], are on this paper-based-on-paper-based-on-gold basis.
21. Franz Josef I becomes Emperor of Austria.
22. LG: Robert, from Austria, a software engineer.
23. A ski jump in Innsbruck, Austria.
24. He won the decider which completed England's 3-2 victory over Austria.
25. Our reporter spent the night crossing the border from Austria into Slovenia.
26. They used to live in Paris, but now they're somewhere in Austria.
27. The company has set up a joint venture with a firm in Austria.
28. The company had been in discussion with companies in Austria, Italy and Greece.
29. We were thinking about going to Switzerland, but in the end we went to Austria.
30. I've traveled over most of Europe but my favorite place was Austria.
More similar words: industrial, exhaust, austere, trial, patriarch, patriarchy, triangular, industry, strip, string, strike, strict, frustrate, illustrate, striking, restrict, strictly, district, frustration, distribute, The last rites, restriction, distribution, cause, pause, because, sausage, because of, myriad, must.