Random good picture Not show
1. The centres of concentric circles coincide.
2. My ideas coincide with his.
3. The strike was timed to coincide with the party conference.
4. I timed my holiday to coincide with the children's school holiday.
5. Our views on this issue coincide closely with yours.
6. If our schedules coincide, we'll go to Spain together.
7. Our views coincide on a range of subjects.
8. At this point the two paths coincide briefly.
9. The show is timed to coincide with the launch of her new book.
10. A referendum next year would coincide explosively with the election campaign.
11. The show is timed to coincide with the launch of a new book on the subject.
12. Publication of his biography was timed to coincide with his 70th birthday celebrations.
13. Her book was timed to coincide with an exhibition of Goya's paintings at the National Gallery.
14. He timed the election to coincide with new measures to boost the economy.
15. The singer's arrival was timed to coincide with the opening of the festival.
16. Her taste in music coincides with her husband's / Their tastes in music coincide.
17. His tastes and habits coincide with those of his wife.
18. The kids' views on life don't always coincide, but they're not afraid of voicing their opinions.
19. The members of the committee do not coincide in opinion.
20. The show is timed to coincide with the launch of a new book.
20. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. Our holidays don't coincide.
22. The demonstration had been carefully stage-managed to coincide with the Prime Minister's visit.
23. Operation Amazon is timed to coincide with the start of the dry season.
24. We work together when our needs coincide.
25. Individual and organisational interacts will not always coincide.
26. Personal and national interests seemed to coincide.
27. It's a pity our trips to New York don't coincide.
28. The interests of the US and those of the islanders may not coincide.
29. He gave great encouragement to his students, especially if their passions happened to coincide with his own.
30. The interests of employers and employees do not always coincide.
More similar words: incident, coin, decide, accident, decide on, by accident, side by side, acid, pencil, join, ancient, council, fancier, joint, point, incipient, principle, principal, go into, enjoin, go in for, join in, financial, ongoing, point out, appoint, point to, purloined, in point of, to the point.