Random good picture Not show
(1) Dury is convivial, affable and engaging.
(2) The atmosphere was quite convivial.
(3) Second, the surroundings should be convivial.
(4) The mood was relaxed and convivial.
(5) The atmosphere is relaxed and convivial and friendships are often forged after dinner in the lounge.
(6) Today its atmosphere is more convivial, its aspirations more leisurely.
(7) I still dreamed of food and the convivial, outdoor feast, but I no longer took full part in the proceedings.
(8) He is said to have been convivial, widely knowledgeable, with a fertile imagination and a whimsical sense of humour.
(9) He was a gentle, courteous, convivial, slightly bemused romantic, born out of his time.
(10) Eat slowly in convivial surroundings and, above all, enjoy your food.
(11) Sheffield and James enjoyed his convivial nature, his storytelling ability, and most particularly his appetite for alcohol.
(12) So, armed with the baseball bat that every convivial hostelry keeps handy, Peggy smashed the joint up.
(13) Their weeks are filled with convivial church suppers, musically upbeat prayer meetings, and jubilant testimony services.
(14) Fahmy was transparent and subtle, convivial and abrasive.
(15) St Clare was invited out to a convivial party.
(16) The three spend a convivial evening together.
(17) In this convivial company , I canap é s ( not too awful ) and white chocolate petits fours ( bad ).
(18) Or convivial , witty friend, who entertained with style and had a taste for gambling?
(19) Fahmy was at once transparent and subtle , convivial and abrasive, suave and prickly. Sentencedict.com
(20) Eddy dangles a very tempting adulterous carrot in front of Richard and suggests a convivial evening of wife swapping.
(21) Pubs are good places for a drink and some convivial conversation.
(22) Running parallel to Princes Street, this narrow thoroughfare is a convivial haunt full of pubs of character, boutiques and restaurants.
(23) The customers were mostly farming folk, a hardworking and hard-drinking set of locals who, in general, were convivial and congenial.
(24) He was slightly perturbed by this but eventually found it very funny because rehearsals became very convivial.
(25) In my experience, serious book dealers are an extremely convivial, well-read crowd with strange passions for unlikely subjects.
(26) I eventually met up with the rosarian party in Great Malvern where we spent a convivial evening after dinner discussing nothing else but roses!
(27) Still, an enforced bonhomie has set the tone for this visit, with Mr Hu planning a spot of convivial ping-pong.
(28) I found it odd to imagine a nation of convivial diners surrendering their birthright.
(29) You are extremely social-minded and take pleasure in being with other people in a convivial atmosphere.
(30) Using this method, cutter center track and cam outline polar coordinate convivial can be obtained.
More similar words: convict, convince, convinced, convicted, conviction, constitutional convention, convoy, convey, convene, convert, converse, convoluted, conversion, convention, convenient, convenience, conversation, conventional, controversial, social contract, survival, survivor, vivacious, envious, civil, civic, in view of, envision, divine, divide.