Random good picture Not show
(2) He heaped the diamonds up and said they were all his.
(3) The tiara was set with diamonds and rubies.
(4) The country's most valuable commodities include tin and diamonds.
(5) The diamonds she wears are false.
(6) Diamonds have extreme resistance to abrasion.
(7) Her diamonds sparkled in the candle-light.
(8) Cut the cookie dough into diamonds.
(9) Diamonds are the hardest known mineral.
(10) The safe had been rifled and the diamonds were gone.
(11) The jeweler's display showed the diamonds to advantage.
(12) His wife came in(Sentencedict.com), dripping with diamonds.
(13) Some alluvial deposits are a rich source of diamonds.
(14) Are those real diamonds or only shams?
(15) Are these real diamonds or paste?
(16) He knew his opponents held only spades and diamonds.
(17) He stared at the diamonds with greedy eyes.
(18) The suits are called hearts, clubs, diamonds and spades.
(19) I've got only four diamonds in my hand.
(20) Uncut diamonds are worth less than those that have been cut and shaped.
(21) He locked up his diamonds in a safe.
(22) Diamonds were once thought to have magical powers.
(23) Diamonds are crystals of pure carbon.
(24) Don't fear pressure, for pressure is what turns rough stones into diamonds.
(25) My father has just come into a fortune in diamonds.
(26) He has got away with a huge sum in diamonds.
(27) The thieves broke the safe open and stole the diamonds.
(28) There is a reward for information leading to the recovery of the missing diamonds.
(29) The jewellery firm is just a front for their illegal trade in diamonds.
(30) Her shoulders were graced with mink and her fingers sparkled with diamonds.
More similar words: among, dream of, amount to, in a moment, and so, and so on, diary, media, handsome, Indian, and so forth, landscape, Canadian, bond, diagnose, dialogue, diabetes, blond, money, radiation, diagnoses, diagnosis, immediate, second, on duty, lemon, month, heart and soul, respond, conduct.