Random good picture Not show
(2) The tiara was set with diamonds and rubies.
(3) The country's most valuable commodities include tin and diamonds.
(4) The diamonds she wears are false.
(5) The lights shone like diamonds.
(6) Diamonds have extreme resistance to abrasion.
(7) Her diamonds sparkled in the candle-light.
(8) Cut the cookie dough into diamonds.
(9) Diamonds are the hardest known mineral.
(10) She was wearing her diamonds .
(11) The jeweler's display showed the diamonds to advantage.
(12) He heaped the diamonds up and said they were all his.
(13) The safe had been rifled and the diamonds were gone.
(14) His wife came in(Sentencedict.com), dripping with diamonds.
(15) Some alluvial deposits are a rich source of diamonds.
(16) Are those real diamonds or only shams?
(17) Are these real diamonds or paste?
(18) He knew his opponents held only spades and diamonds.
(19) He stared at the diamonds with greedy eyes.
(20) The suit changed to diamonds.
(21) The suits are called hearts, clubs, diamonds and spades.
(22) I've got only four diamonds in my hand.
(23) People imitate diamonds with crystal.
(24) He locked up his diamonds in a safe.
(25) Diamonds were once thought to have magical powers.
(26) Diamonds are crystals of pure carbon.
(27) He drew the seven of diamonds.
(28) Has somebody helped himself to some film star's diamonds?
(29) Don't fear pressure, for pressure is what turns rough stones into diamonds.
(30) My father has just come into a fortune in diamonds.
More similar words: among, dream of, amount to, in a moment, and so, and so on, diary, media, handsome, Indian, and so forth, landscape, Canadian, bond, diagnose, dialogue, diabetes, blond, money, radiation, diagnoses, diagnosis, immediate, second, on duty, lemon, month, heart and soul, respond, conduct.