Random good picture Not show
2. The design certainly looks good on paper.
3. Please paste these coloured sheets of paper together.
4. This book is made of paper.
5. Their engagement was announced in the paper.
6. He wrote a paper on grammar.
7. I read about it in the paper.
8. Fax this paper to Mr. Tanaka.
9. Write it down on a piece of paper.
10. She tore a sheet of paper in two.
11. The Japanese recycle more than half their waste paper.
12. I assisted him in writing his paper.
13. There is a blot of ink on the paper.
14. Prick holes in the paper with a pin.
15. I'll get a pencil and paper.
16. I think it ran out of paper.
17. Their engagement was announced in the local paper.
18. The paper is stuck to my finger.
19. Fold the paper along the dotted line.
20. She fashioned a necklace from paper clips.
21. Paper plane fly farther take away my heart.
22. It can white out the black letter on paper.
23. The paper is not smooth enough.
24. Only 27% of the paper we consume is recycled.
25. The paper got clobbered for libel.
26. Each apple was individually wrapped in paper.
27. The highest quality paper is made mostly from rags.
28. The paper has a wide readership.
29. Some pieces of paper swept in through the door.
30. The discussions were preliminary to preparing a policy paper.