Similar words: gap, again, rape, paper, tape, generation gap, grape, against. Meaning: [ə'geɪp] n. 1. (Christian theology) the love of God or Christ for mankind 2. selfless love of one person for another without sexual implications (especially love that is spiritual in nature) 3. a religious meal shared as a sign of love and fellowship. adj. with the mouth wide open as in wonder or awe.
Random good picture Not show
1. He was left alone and agape.
2. She stood looking at Carmen with her mouth agape.
3. We watched, our mouths agape in excitement.
4. He watched the spectacle, mouth agape.
5. Vince watched, his mouth agape in horror.
6. He watched with mouth agape.
7. His grandmother watched, her toothless mouth agape.
8. So the priest would listen, ears agog, eyes agape.
9. I froze, mouth trout-like, agape in anticipation, heart racing.
10. She sat there with her mouth agape, staring at the ring.
11. He left mouths agape not only to the very end, but five days after he was gone.
12. Eros is, after all, not so far from Agape in the pantheon of the heart.
13. She remembered him and Agape said quite a gleam came in her eye.
14. Yang stared agape at the overwhelming Covenant forces.
15. The relationship of agape and mutual love is dialectic.
16. The Children were all agape with excitement.
17. The wind set the window agape.
18. The wind set the door agape.
19. His mouth was agape in yokel fashion.
20. Mouth agape[sentencedict.com], he stared at his wife.
21. Everybody looks agape, also forget even timekeeper press stopwatch.
22. In his thoughts, there is still another per foliate motif—"Agape", he considered "agape" as "impossible possibility" and the ultimate dream of human beings as meaning pursuers.
23. He tried to explain agape love to her, how it was so complete, so untainted, but she couldn't comprehend the concept.
24. Nancy's mouth was agape.
25. Chinese Agape Foundation will have a cleft palate medical mission in Changde this year.
26. I watched , my mouth agape, captivated by radiance in my parents I had never noticed before.
27. A blast of wind blew the window and the door agape.
28. But my point here is that then philia gave rise to agape in Christian philosophy, and in this concept, erotic love is repressed and what it symbolizes is the union of the souls.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
29. When'twixt their arms the moon takes shape , The dazzle of riches will leave all agape.
30. Old Cheng who had woken was yawning . His mouth still agape he mumbled, " Is it late? ".
More similar words: gap, again, rape, paper, tape, generation gap, grape, against, magazine, newspaper, landscape, all over again, fight against, in the shape of, struggle against.