Random good picture Not show
1. They have the world's largest per capita income.
2. The curve illustrates costs per capita.
3. France and Germany invest far more per capita in public transport than Britain.
4. Per capita income rose sharply last year.
5. Per capita incomes rose sharply last year.
6. I'm wondering if "per capita" ought to have upper case, or should it be lower case?
7. Up to 1989, the growth of per capita income averaged 1 per cent per year.
8. The per capita income in the country is very low.
9. Ethiopia has almost the lowest oil consumption per capita in the world.
10. Per capita income rose by 1.2% last year.
11. New, more costly technologies constantly escalate per capita costs.
12. Per capita food consumption was sustained but not increased.
13. Also tipped by Capel were Capita, up 5p at 417p, and Dorling Kindersley, 8p better at 253p.
14. Veal and mutton too have decreased in per capita consumption during the past five years.
15. Mississippi has the lowest income per capita of any state, as well as the lowest hourly earnings for production workers.
16. Black per capita income overall was 56 percent of white income.
17. Affluence is measured by the per capita gross national product.
18. The annual per capita income in Teofilandia and its surrounding villages is roughly $ 140, compared with about $ 4,800 nationally.
19. It ranked eighth nationally in per capita income last year.
20. Eggs Per capita egg consumption has continued to decline in the past decade.
21. In 1980[sentencedict.com], the per capita consumption in the United States was 18 pounds of cheese of which one-third was cottage cheese.
22. It has the highest per capita use of cellular phones.
23. Economists emphasize measurable quantities — the number of jobs, the per capita income.
24. We travel, change professions, know more and live longer per capita than any previous generation.
25. Simple mathematics demands that population growth be less than economic growth if real per capita incomes are to rise.
26. But despite impressive gains in food output globally[Sentencedict.com ], per capita food production remains low in many developing nations.
27. Yet a rapidly increasing population has prevented this growth from raising per capita income as much as might be hoped.
28. His statistical analysis reveals a strong positive effect of per capita income on the level of democracy.
29. Still, with the population growing at 2 percent annually, per capita economic growth is negligible.
30. Since 1975 the consumption of beef has decreased from 89 pounds per capita to 76. 5 pounds per capita.