Random good picture Not show
1. The result pleased us enormously.
2. He was enormously sympathetic when my father died.
3. My tastes have changed enormously over the years.
4. I'm enormously grateful for your help.
5. Blackwell is 59, strong looking and enormously energetic.
6. His English improved enormously because of his association with British people.
7. Standards in health care have improved enormously compared to 40 years ago.
8. I liked him enormously and was sorry when he left.
9. His research has contributed enormously to our understanding of this disease.
10. We soon found that prices differed enormously.
11. The price of property has risen enormously.
12. These ideas are considered enormously important.
13. The prospect of teaching such bright children appealed enormously.
14. The shock has aged her enormously.
15. The city has changed enormously.
16. The show was enormously popular.
17. Some of these legal cases are enormously expensive.
18. I profited enormously from working with her.
19. The few enormously rich battened on the poor.
20. Eight hours of deep sleep helped enormously .
21. Her sense of humour appealed to him enormously.
22. She was looking forward to the meeting enormously.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
23. The university president is enormously popular.
24. My wife supported me enormously.
25. Talking to a counsellor helped her enormously.
26. The project has benefited enormously from Jan's knowledge.
27. She worked enormously hard on the project.
28. The expenses you claim can vary enormously, depending on travel distances involved.
29. A couple of victories would improve the team's morale enormously.
30. The number of single-parent families dependent on the state has risen enormously in recent years.
More similar words: enormous, anonymously, venomous, raucously, dubiously, obviously, piteously, curiously, copiously, riotously, nervously, anxiously, furiously, sensuously, vigorously, previously, generously, notoriously, voraciously, consciously, anomalously, judiciously, tremulously, assiduously, laboriously, incredulously, fortuitously, impetuously, courageously, fastidiously.