Random good picture Not show
1. We would vigorously oppose such a policy.
2. The vegetables in the garden vegetate vigorously.
3. She chafed her cold hands vigorously.
4. How vigorously will the local companies defend their turf?
5. The pheasant flapped its wings vigorously.
6. They fell on the enemy vigorously.
7. He shook the blankets vigorously to get rid of the dust.
8. The mass movement for technical innovation is vigorously forging ahead in the factory.
9. The proposed new examination system has been vigorously opposed by teachers.
10. Scarify the lawn vigorously with a rake.
11. He vigorously defended his point of view.
12. She pumped my hand vigorously.
13. A water vole swam vigorously upstream.
14. The accusation was vigorously denied.
15. He launched into a rhythm vigorously.
16. She shook her head vigorously.
17. Doctrinal differences were vigorously debated among religious leaders.
18. The orator gestured vigorously while speaking.
19. "That's exactly it," she said,(sentencedict.com) nodding vigorously.
20. They rocketed the enemy troops vigorously.
21. She plans to defend the lawsuit vigorously.
22. The tradesman was vigorously soliciting for my custom.
23. They had campaigned vigorously for unilateral nuclear disarmament .
24. The police vigorously denied that excessive force had been used.
25. The plan's success depends on how vigorously the UN will back it up with action.
26. The party campaigned vigorously in the north of the country.
27. He rubbed his limbs vigorously to get the blood circulating.
28. The newspaper has campaigned vigorously for the nationalist cause.
29. The Law Society vigorously opposed the restrictive amendment.
30. Roy breathed on his hands and rubbed them together vigorously.
More similar words: vigorous, rigorous, vigor, raucously, nervously, dubiously, piteously, curiously, copiously, anxiously, obviously, furiously, notoriously, anonymously, previously, sensuously, amorous, odorous, incredulously, voraciously, tremulously, judiciously, anomalously, laboriously, impetuously, courageously, fortuitously, consciously, timorous, dolorous.