Random good picture Not show
1. The males guard their mates zealously.
2. Details of its past activities were zealously guarded.
3. He is zealously competing for this promotion opportunity.
4. YONGMAO zealously to do business hand in hand with friends abroad, to create beautiful future.
5. Zealously welcome national each cowboy wholesaler with this factory relation, establishes the long - term partner, communal development.
6. She worked zealously to raise funds for the literacy project.
6. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
7. In full agreement with his abbot, Columban zealously practiced the severe discipline of the monastery, leading a life of prayer, ascesis and study.
8. A lawyer should represent a client zealously within the bounds of the law.
9. This right to operate as independent contractors rather than as salaried servants of the state has been zealously preserved by general practitioners.
10. We welcome and anticipates the new and original customers zealously the long - term cooperation.
11. See how the peasants who hitherto detested the schools are today zealously setting up evening classes!
12. As tribes continue to pursue their own interests ever more zealously, the idealistic rhetoric of multinational organizations will become ever more risible.
13. Of course the more unpleasant a duty was, the more zealously Miss Glover performed it.
More similar words: zealous, anomalously, jealous, jealousy, tremulously, incredulously, miraculously, meticulously, zealot, deal out, scandalous, enormously, riotously, anxiously, obviously, copiously, piteously, furiously, nervously, raucously, dubiously, curiously, anomalous, notoriously, anonymously, vigorously, generously, courteously, previously, sensuously.