Random good picture Not show
1. She deplored his scandalous actions.
2. He spoke of scandalous corruption and incompetence.
3. The project was denounced as a scandalous waste of public money.
4. Newspaper columns were full of scandalous tales.
5. It's scandalous that you still haven't been paid.
6. The decision is nothing short of scandalous.
7. It is scandalous that he has not been punished.
8. She insisted that every scandalous detail of the story had been manufactured.
9. There was a dramatic sequel to last Thursday's scandalous revelations when the minister for trade suddenly announced his resignation.
10. It is absolutely scandalous that a fantastic building like this is just left to rot away.
11. such a scandalous allegation.
12. The revelation of his scandalous past led to his resignation.
13. For both sides to this scandalous transaction there is a bottom line.
14. But this is totally scandalous, Stella, and you know it.
15. Twenty years ago, it was scandalous when a baseball pitcher named Wayne Garland signed for $ 200, 000 a year.
16. It leads to death and a scandalous murder inquiry which threatens to expose some dark secrets.
17. It is scandalous that elderly patients should be treated in that way.
18. He deplored previous scandalous seizures of public funds by unscrupulous individuals and politicians.
19. In the true spirit of a scandalous soccer star, Gallacher was flamboyant and temperamental on and off the park.
20. Of the scandalous way in which the railway hotels were sold off and nine-tenths have deteriorated rapidly since.
21. But Charlie also sets out on a series of scandalous liaisons and unfortunate marriages with very young girls.
22. Women who refused to speak this denigrating language were considered scandalous and uncivil; worse, they were ineffective at accomplishing anything.
23. They may find contentions such as those we have made questionable, but not surprising or scandalous.
24. Is there not one prominent rugby union footballer or journalist who is compelled to criticize this scandalous and absurd state of affairs?
25. Regional officers had lived for many years with successive waves of moral outrage about the scandalous conditions within the asylums.
26. A hasty note from Mary asks her to disregard a scandalous rumor.
27. Misfortune was surmounted, and misfortune became too great a burden; virtuous reputations were earned, and scandalous stories were recounted.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
28. The young man accepts each rationalization given by Lady Susan for her apparently scandalous behavior in the short months of her widowhood.
29. But by Washington standards, even by post-Water-gate standards, what Kleindienst did was not scandalous.
30. Friends of the Earth has described the situation as scandalous, and called on the National Rivers Authority to prevent further seepage.
More similar words: scandal, jealous, zealous, jealousy, anomalous, anomalously, and all, and all that, vandalise, vandalism, blind alley, valour, aloud, deal out, blouse, callous, analogous, perilous, malodorous, fabulous, libelous, nebulous, credulous, querulous, tremulous, garrulous, incredulous, marvelous, frivolous, mendacious.