Random good picture Not show
1. Fernand smiled piteously. " A lover is never terrible, " he said.
2. She implored piteously a voice choked with sobs.
3. And his Soul besought him piteously, but he heeded it not, but leapt from crag to crag, being sure-footed as a wild goat, and at last he reached the level ground and the yellow shore of the sea.
4. Then he began to cry most piteously, for it hurt andentreat her to release him again.
5. The animal cried piteously for hours as the farmer tried to figure out what to do.
6. He was correct in so far as our forebears were piteously shattered but quite wrong in thinking that they could be subjugated.
7. Norman sank to his knees and began to sob piteously.
8. Tears rolled down its face, and It'sobbed and howled very piteously.
9. Now, these good businesses have the child that is cry piteously for food more very actually, if be unable to get something to eat of this paragraph of time is suckled, good child is washed-up also.
More similar words: piteous, courageously, simultaneously, write out, in spite of, courteous, obviously, copiously, anxiously, nervously, furiously, dubiously, raucously, discourteous, notoriously, sensuously, anonymously, previously, vigorously, tremulously, anomalously, laboriously, voraciously, judiciously, consciously, fortuitously, incredulously, righteousness, precariously, avariciously.