Random good picture Not show
1. I heel over head fall in love with you.
2. A stone was digging into my heel.
3. Horton's Achilles heel was that he could not delegate.
4. Even Achilles was only as strong as his heel.
5. i heel over head fall in love with you.
6. There's a hole in the heel of my stocking.
7. Her dog yelped and came to heel.
8. For years the nation had been under the heel of a dictatorial regime.
9. Using the heel of your hand, press the dough firmly into shape.
10. Memory is heel, lonesome is dent, I a person coexistence.
11. I scuffed the heel of my boot on the step.
12. You're my Achilles heel.
13. She spun on her heel and walked out.
14. The desire for publicity became her Achilles' heel.
15. She caught her heel and tripped.
16. He had a blistered heel.
17. I think Frank's vanity is his Achilles' heel.
18. He turned on his heel and marched away angrily.
19. My shoes have worn down at the heel.
20. She turned on her elegantly shod heel.
21. They suffered a lot under the invader's heel.
22. He simply turned on his heel and walked away.
23. The town has become very down at heel.
24. She dug her heel into the ground.
25. My shoe rubbed my heel.
26. The rebels have been brought to heel.
27. I'm training my dog to come to heel.
28. Quite unexpectedly he turned on his heel and walked out of the door.
29. He threw the cigarette down and ground it under his heel.
30. Place your right toe in line with your left heel.