Random good picture Not show
1. The bird flapped its wings furiously.
2. 'Get out!' she hissed furiously.
3. I looked at her and she glared furiously back.
4. She blushed furiously at the memory of the conversation.
5. The dog wagged its tail furiously.
6. A small bird flapped its wings furiously and flew upwards.
7. He stormed in,furiously angry.
8. He blushed furiously and Robyn knew she had hit the mark.
9. The two armies battled all night furiously.
10. Officials worked furiously to repair the centre court.
11. She puffed furiously at her cigarette.
12. " Who are you? " the man exclaimed furiously.
13. The ducks paddled furiously towards the bread.
14. They went at each other furiously.
15. She struggled furiously but could not get away.
16. 'Shut up,' spat Maria furiously.
17. The dog was barking furiously at a cat.
18. The dog was paddling furiously after the ducks.
19. The water in the saucepan was bubbling furiously.
20. "Don't be stupid!" she hissed furiously.
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
21. He was sitting at his desk typing furiously.
22. He furiously denied being racist.
23. The telephone was ringing furiously.
24. He paddled furiously against the current.
25. He yelled at me furiously.
26. She was pedalling furiously .
27. He lit a cigarette and puffed at it furiously.
28. He pedalled furiously up the hill.
29. The dog raced ahead, its tail wagging furiously.
30. The students were all scribbling away furiously.
More similar words: furious, notoriously, laboriously, dubiously, anxiously, obviously, curious, previously, consciously, voraciously, penurious, avariciously, subconsciously, raucously, courageously, anomalously, fortuitously, simultaneously, various, serious, nefarious, imperious, glorious, notorious, delirious, monotonously, mysterious, gregarious, lugubrious, precarious.