Random good picture Not show
(1) He is ticketed as a zealous reformer.
(2) The shop assistant is very zealous.
(3) She was most zealous in performing her duties.
(4) He is a zealous supporter of our cause.
(5) She is a zealous supporter of our cause.
(6) She was a zealous worker for charitable bodies.
(7) No one was more zealous than Neil in supporting the proposal.
(8) Here, the conformity can be zealous or even excessive.
(9) As elsewhere, a too zealous objector is hoist by his own petard.
(10) As he was zealous to accomplish his mission, SlideIl fumed and protested the delay.
(11) He was always zealous in good works, always regular at worship and a key member of the church.
(12) Only the most zealous supporters of Thatcherism were in favour of the tax.
(13) Now he was to be particularly zealous in the interests of the king.
(14) Absent, too, is the zealous activism of a huge freshman class that entered Washington two years ago brimming with enthusiasm.
(15) Everywhere you look, there are zealous keepers of the Olympic flame.
(16) The trees were dusty and muscular; zealous visions of their former selves.
(17) Some superiors were more zealous than others to enforce the disciplinary code.
(18) What I can not accept is the zealous, blind rush to condemn the parents of Jessica Dubroff.
(19) No zealous advocate of good citizenship would argue that political participation ought to be pursued to the neglect of all other obligations.
(20) Some of the officers were more zealous than others in enforcing the disciplinary code.
(21) One can not blame the protector for being zealous in his guardianship of his nephews.
(22) Curteys was a new type, learned, reforming and zealous, a man with a consummate lack of tact.
(23) Bran was also a zealous patriot and served his country well as a warrior.
(24) A new breed of zealous, ideologically driven young political activists captured the Republican Party.
(25) Not only did she write boldly about religious questions, she was a zealous evangelist. Sentencedict.com
(26) Elsewhere, the arguments may seem more rational but are equally zealous.
(27) More likely than not, many of the seats are filled by hard-core fans who are zealous about the sport.
(28) Without such a safeguard, a small group of ill-informed or zealous officers from either side could start a full-scale nuclear war.
(29) It came alive at the touch of her delectable lips, and she could feel his zealous prong swelling inside her mouth.
(30) Those that were before against K. James are now zealous in his Behalf.
More similar words: jealous, deal out, anomalously, zeal, aloud, come along, leave alone, a good deal of, blouse, callous, analogous, perilous, malodorous, querulous, credulous, fabulous, libelous, nebulous, incredulous, tremulous, marvelous, frivolous, garrulous, ridiculous, scrupulous, marvellous, meticulous, fantabulous, incredulously, tremulously.