Random good picture Not show
(1) There can be no war nowadays between civilized nations, nor any peace that is not hollow and delusive unless sustained and backed up by the sentiment of the people who are parties to it.
(2) Nowadays people like travelling on foot.
(3) Nowadays people travel by plane.
(4) Children's TV nowadays is much more entertaining.
(5) Very few people take snuff nowadays.
(6) Nowadays a lot of people work from home.
(7) Lots of students wear jeans nowadays.
(8) Wearing a hat is regarded as rather old-fashioned nowadays.
(9) Fewer students are opting for science courses nowadays.
(10) Antique toy cars are ten a penny nowadays.
(11) It is rare to find such genius nowadays.
(12) The price of books nowadays is extortionate.
(13) Nobody gets rich from writing nowadays.
(14) So many adverts nowadays are designed to titillate.
(15) Who remembers those films nowadays?
(16) Nowadays people get about much more than they used to.
(17) Nowadays a premature baby has a very good chance of survival.
(18) Nowadays, fewer people are working in their local towns, so how do they develop a sense of belonging Whenever we step out of our local boundaries, there is always another "home" waiting to be found. Wherever we are, with just a little bit of effort and imagination[sentencedict.com], we can make the place we stay "home".
(19) Nowadays, a great deal can be done to alleviate back pain.
(20) Nowadays people are rarely shocked by the sex they see on television.
(21) Nowadays we rely increasingly on computers for help/to help us.
(22) Nowadays it's acceptable for women to be ambitious. But it wasn't then.
(23) I don't hold with the way they do things nowadays.
(24) Mass unemployment seems to be a fact of life nowadays.
(25) You give me a bunch of roses, bathing the morning dew; you see me off with sunshine. Nowadays, roses are still there but we are not together.I miss you very much in a starry night in autumn.
(26) Accidents due to failure of safety equipment are uncommon nowadays.
(27) The idea of working for state-owned enterprises has little attraction to young people nowadays.
(28) Gaelic has been a dying language for many years, though children are nowadays taught it in school.
(29) Single parents seem to be the norm rather than the exception nowadays.
(30) The first mobile phones were heavy and clumsy to use, but nowadays they are much easier to handle.