Random good picture Not show
1) They are trying to recoup themselves for their losses.
2) It took the firm five years to recoup its losses.
3) It takes a while to recoup the initial costs of starting up a business.
4) It is impossible for me to recoup.
5) He was desperate to try and recoup his losses.
6) I will recoup you for any money you spend.
7) He didn't recoup his health until recently.
8) Insurance companies are trying to recoup their losses by increasing premiums.
9) Sears is yet to recoup its investment in Discover.
10) Olaf died in battle, attempting to recoup his losses.
11) I shall recoup my losses.
12) Three of the team are actively involved with Recoup.
13) When the time comes, it can recoup any water loss and rehydrate very rapidly, although not by drinking.
14) While attempting to recoup some of its losses, Codelco is seeking unspecified damages from the defendants.
15) It needs time to recoup its investment in Pentium, and still has plenty left to milk in the 80486.
16) Employers also wished to retain skilled labour to recoup their investment in training costs.
17) Barneys said it will sue partner Isetan to recoup more than $ 50 million.
18) San Marcos seeks to recoup more than $ 4 million it was forced to allocate for low-income housing.
19) Photo: Ian Jackson How are you going to recoup your investment?
20) The movie will have to be a huge hit to recoup its cost.
21) The company has been forced to sell land to recoup some of the losses.
22) After pointing out that it would take fifteen years to recoup the cost from fuel saved, the department had reluctantly agreed.
23) Thus nowadays a company may have less than a decade in which to recoup its investment.
24) The garage was later sold to Nissan for ￡200,000, allowing creditors to recoup some of the money they had lost.
25) If you default on your loan, the bank can sell the car and recoup the rest of its money.
26) The finance branch simply wants charges that are high enough to recoup the costs of building and running the plant.
27) They piled into the car and headed off to the local market to sell the shot glasses and recoup cash.
28) The cheapest proposal would still need five years to recoup its costs.
29) The government has spent ￡1 billion on the Expo site alone and expects to recoup the cost from the visitors.
30) If the homeowner can not meet the loan payments,(http://sentencedict.com/recoup.html) the lender can foreclose and resell the house to recoup the loss.
More similar words: recourse, economic recovery, coup, couple, a couple of, record, recover, recommend, recovery, recording, in due course, recognition, in the course of, recommendation, soup, go up, do up, group, control group, reck, become, court, recall, second, could, couch, course, direct, recipe, recent.