Random good picture Not show
1. The writer arranges a happy ending.
2. John is already a writer of some notoriety.
3. Who is your favourite writer?
4. He's embarking on a new career as a writer.
5. He was a writer of repute.
6. He is an editorial writer.
7. The writer aerateed his writing with a persuasive colloquialism.
8. He taught for several years before becoming a writer.
9. The writer showed great rhetorical skill.
10. The writer confronted his pile of work with determination.
11. She gives talks about being a black woman writer.
12. The writer expresses himself correctly in English.
13. He was above all a good and tireless writer.
14. He is a writer by occupation.
15. 'You? A writer?' she sneered.
15. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
16. The writer criticized the moral vacuum in society.
17. I certainly never expected to become a writer.
18. He was the writer of the letter.
19. I didn't expect him to become a successful writer.
20. Her favourite writer is Hans Christian Andersen.
21. He devilled an article for the writer.
22. Turner is a writer and critic.
23. The writer described the creative process.
24. The writer personally contributed ￡4 000 to the earthquake fund.
25. The writer clearly intends his readers to identify with the main character.
26. The achievements of an athlete and a writer are not comparable.
27. The writer expanded his short novel into a long one.
28. The famous writer is still sharp in thought though he has attained the age of ninety-two.
29. The candidate was quite unexceptionable, a well-known travel writer and TV personality.
30. If anyone needs proof of Andrew Davies' genius as a writer, this novel is it.
More similar words: write, write up, write out, write off, write down, criteria, writhing, favorite, The last rites, territory, jupiter, literally, literary, alliteration, wrist, ritual, critic, inherit, British, brittle, culprit, minority, heritage, security, critical, priority, item, cite, site, criticize.