Random good picture Not show
1. There is an ineffaceable mark on my skirt.
2. Reagan's government took ineffaceable credit for itself for the ten-year economic prosperity in 1990's.
3. This is the ineffaceable track of the greatest single avalanche in recorded history.
4. So the contributions of foreign missionary to the Chinese opening of newspapers are ineffaceable from which the Chinese modem periodicals are originated and developed.
5. As a marshal of the PLA, Luo Ronghuan made an ineffaceable contribution to the theory and practice in our army's cadre work during his military car eer of36 years.
6. Conversely, we can also say that the development of society and culture has left ineffaceable marks on the human body.
More similar words: ineffable, irreplaceable, efface, effacement, noticeable, in effect, noticeably, inefficient, inefficiency, affable, be able to, malleable, sizeable, agreeable, foreseeable, face to face, changeable, manageable, impermeable, disagreeable, unchangeable, exchangeable, inevitable, inexorable, ineluctable, inexcusable, inestimable, inequitable, inexplicable, panacea.